The Student Room Group

How can I bring my laptop in safely

All the laptops in my school and in the sixth form room don't work, aren't charged and generally have about 5 keys left. I need to do some a level work so I need to bring my laptop. I go to a extremely rowdy state school so is there any way to fully secure my laptop and assure that it won't get damaged?
(edited 5 years ago)
Keep it in a well padded bag.
From what your saying I would probably advise against taking your laptop to school as it sounds like something will happen whether it be broken/stolen if you leave it unattended or getting it to and from school without someone demanding you hand it over.

If it is a really cheap laptop and you have no personal data on their like passwords or bank details etc then take it and risk it as you can always buy another cheap one. I would say it might be better to use it in the library rather than a classroom as you should get disturbed less in there
Original post by scorpion95
From what your saying I would probably advise against taking your laptop to school as it sounds like something will happen whether it be broken/stolen if you leave it unattended or getting it to and from school without someone demanding you hand it over.

If it is a really cheap laptop and you have no personal data on their like passwords or bank details etc then take it and risk it as you can always buy another cheap one. I would say it might be better to use it in the library rather than a classroom as you should get disturbed less in there

Im not worried about it getting stolen but thanks for the advice
Then what r uworrying about🤔
Original post by Ronessi100
Then what r uworrying about🤔

It being damaged

Quick Reply

Latest