The Student Room Group

Epq Help

Hi, I’m currently in Year 12 and i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for topics I could do? I’m currently studying biology, maths and ICT, but i wasn’t really interested in basing my EPQ of those. I’m thinking about taking something to do with midwifery or children nursing. The ideas I’ve had already are
- is Disney really a good influence on kids
- period poverty
- the influence doctor who has had on the world
- lgbt+ representation in films/tv shows
Are these any good?
Thanks, Charlie
Original post by CharlotteS1231
Hi, I’m currently in Year 12 and i was wondering if any of you had any suggestions for topics I could do? I’m currently studying biology, maths and ICT, but i wasn’t really interested in basing my EPQ of those. I’m thinking about taking something to do with midwifery or children nursing. The ideas I’ve had already are
- is Disney really a good influence on kids
- period poverty
- the influence doctor who has had on the world
- lgbt+ representation in films/tv shows
Are these any good?
Thanks, Charlie
Don't do Doctor Who on the world. It's a British show, and measuring their impact on Namibia might be difficult. Focus on Britain unless you have important points to include concerning other countries. But do not have a global scope.

For the Disney one, kids are baby goats, not children. :wink: You don't need to use the word really and your question might be better phrased as such...
"How positive is the influence of Disney on 21st century children?"
Adding the 21st so that you're not talking about 1940s children who saw the first film.
In your opener specify which country's children you're going to be talking about.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending