The Student Room Group

Will I be able to get into these unis?

Hi guys, I messed up one/two of my A levels and achieved an E in music and I also got a C in Psychology and a D* in my BTEC Applied Science. I took a gap year out and I'm applying to do some volunteering in the NHS as I'm desperate to do Clinical Psych / Neuroscience at degree level. I really want to go to Royal Holloway uni and I've heard they can be relatively lenient with results but I was hoping with a gap year, work experience, a good personal statement and good references I would be able to get in? If not then I could try again through clearing next year. If not Royal Holloway then i was also thinking about Kent (also not sure if i'd get in but heard they're lenient sometimes), Goldsmiths, Liverpool, Roehampton and City. Can someone let me know how likely I'd be to get into these unis and also some general advice haha. Thankssss x
Original post by ellieknight
Hi guys, I messed up one/two of my A levels and achieved an E in music and I also got a C in Psychology and a D* in my BTEC Applied Science. I took a gap year out and I'm applying to do some volunteering in the NHS as I'm desperate to do Clinical Psych / Neuroscience at degree level. I really want to go to Royal Holloway uni and I've heard they can be relatively lenient with results but I was hoping with a gap year, work experience, a good personal statement and good references I would be able to get in? If not then I could try again through clearing next year. If not Royal Holloway then i was also thinking about Kent (also not sure if i'd get in but heard they're lenient sometimes), Goldsmiths, Liverpool, Roehampton and City. Can someone let me know how likely I'd be to get into these unis and also some general advice haha. Thankssss x

You re a fair bit off the entry requirements for royal Holloway so I d suggest you try looking into foundation years.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending