Ola95
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Hi Guys, any idea if the Career Focus day follows the traditional AC format? Asking as the process seems to have changed this year and there is no final interview..
Nualaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Was wondering this too. I think it will be similar to the traditional AC except we get given a laptop and calendar and are expected to make our own way to each of the activities. I think this includes an interview at the end of the day where they ask you how you think the day went and some motivational questions
Ola95
Rep:
?
(Original post by Nualaa)
Was wondering this too. I think it will be similar to the traditional AC except we get given a laptop and calendar and are expected to make our own way to each of the activities. I think this includes an interview at the end of the day where they ask you how you think the day went and some motivational questions
Interesting as I am not sure if I should be preparing for a final interview or not.. Is this based on anything as it is still only half a day long? Guess I should prepare for one just incase :confused:
Nualaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ola95)
Interesting as I am not sure if I should be preparing for a final interview or not.. Is this based on anything as it is still only half a day long? Guess I should prepare for one just incase :confused:
I'm just going by what was said in the phone call and email... I also emailed back asking for more details about the 'coaching interview' and they replied by saying they'll ask how the day went and a few motivational questions. no mention of a partner interview :/
Ola95
Rep:
?
I'm just going by what was said in the phone call and email... I also emailed back asking for more details about the 'coaching interview' and they replied by saying they'll ask how the day went and a few motivational questions. no mention of a partner interview :/
I guess we should prepare for one.. When is yours? I have mine next week! Best of luck if it is before!!
Nualaa
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Ola95)
I guess we should prepare for one.. When is yours? I have mine next week! Best of luck if it is before!!
mine is tomorrow... good luck!
Ola95
Rep:
?
O, Good luck!!
LynnCai
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hope your AC goes well!!! Could you please share with us more information about it? How did it go and what does it include?? MANY MANY MANY THANKS!!!
Samthemonkey
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! you must have done ur video interview. May I know how did it go for u? and which department did you apply for?
Tsruser1296
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi! Please can you give advice on what came up and any tips you have for the focus day?Thanks in advance!
jawadaamir
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi there

Can you please share for A/C experience , Thanks
Katie1727
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi, how’d it go? Would you be able to give me insight to what went on, and what questions they asked you at the end of the day? Pleaseeee
Katie1727
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Tsruser1296)Hi! Please can you give advice on what came up and any tips you have for the focus day?Thanks in advance!

Hi! Have you done your career focus day yet?
zz1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Ola95)
Hi hope it went well for you! Could you give more detail on what you did during the day? Thanks would be really helpfull
Muhammadd0098
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
ayyyy, hope everyones career focus days went well! Is it the same as it has been for a couple of years or have there been any dramatic changes?
jackyuan1017
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hey Katie, have you had your Career Focus Day yet?
jackyuan1017
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi Katie, have you had your career focus day? I'm having one in a week. If you could provide any advice I'll be super appreciative!
e_ng
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Partner interview have been removed and for assurance role, career focus day is the last stage. there will be multiple group activities but i am not sure if written assessment is 'individual work' as they mentioned in the email? can anyone shed some light?
EloiseRimmer
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Anyone who has done their career focus day please could you tell us a bit more about it? What were the group exercises like? What did they ask in the one-on-one? Thank you!
Hello543
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi guys, I have my career focus day coming up very soon and it’d be helpful if someone could give me an insight of what you do during the day. Thanks in advance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (159)
24.69%
Pop (157)
24.38%
Jazz (26)
4.04%
Classical (38)
5.9%
Hip-Hop (115)
17.86%