The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 1
For a start its called devon, the only time I see devonshire is either on a dairy product or the Duke of Devonshire.

Its got a million people - but its a very big county. I think the only nearest place in size are the likes of yorkshire etc. Its a lot of small towns and villages, a lot of farming goes on since its rural (north devon is a LOT more rural then south devon) very little arable farming - mostly cows. Major urban conurbations are Plymouth and Exeter. A lot of lovely beaches along the south coast. I've never been to one on the north coast unfortantely. Aquirium in Plymouth (you did say anything) recently opened shopping centre (princesshay) in exeter. Theres two big moors in devon, exmoor and dartmoor - don't get lost on dartmoor at night people do get murdered or just die because the weather is so terrible. Barnstaple is the main town in the north/west of Devon. Terrain is very hilly in the region I'm from - generally hilly all over.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
lol :P wrong devonshire
Why two threads?! And you've gone and got people confused, haha.

This is posted in the LEEDS UNI forum! Therefore obviously not the place one would ask about Devon. OP is talking about a student halls. :wink:
Reply 4
2 threads because i did not know if the firs one went ok,cuz mu CPU turned off and i though i haven't done anything...it did not show any signs of such a thread being created either(at the time :biggrin:)
Nevertheless i understood a lot of important info about DEVONshire thanks to all the helpful ppl
thank you RyanT

Latest