The Student Room Group

Drunk in front of my friends/crush

Hey, a few days ago i went to a party at my classmate's house. I knew a few people there and also a guy who i liked was supposed to come there. I knew already that the guy i liked doesn't drink much or like alcohol but at the party he seemed to drink quite a lot so i didn't care about him judging me and i had about 10 shots. I usually don't drink alcohol but when i do thing don't often end up very well. Basically, i didn't talk to my crush at all and instead i cuddled and then kissed another guy in front of my crush. In the meantime, my best friend who also used to like my crush (but told me she is okay with me liking him) was kinda hitting on him and she told him a secret of mine about my platonic love (a guy i've liked for many years now, but only platonicly). It wasn't the first time my bff revealed my secret or betrayed me like that so i need a bit of advice about her. Should i be still friends with her or not? My cousin, who i am really close with, says that my bff is destroying my life and that i should stop being friends with her but i don't know what to do. I was completely wasted and i don't remember much of that night but now my crush hates me and he doesn't think i will be able to stop drinking. We are not texting anymore and a lot of people told me they are dissapointed in me. I feel really bad about that night and i'm sorry about the things that happened. I decided to stop drinking completely because alcohol turns me into a whole different person than i am and i feel sick from that other
Im sorry but they're right. thats a very fake friend. you need someone that will hold your secrets thick and thin .You don't need a best friend like that, in fact you can't even call her a best friend. she is just trying to ruin your chances of a relationship with your crush because she still likes him. Its almost like she is telling your crush that she would prefer him over you. You deserve better! You should have a time off and reflect on your friendships and even your crush. If he was a good person he wouldn't hate you because of one night that you drunk a bit too much, if anything he should have helped you. Hope this was helpful and I hope everything will sort out for you! All the best!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending