The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cause i’m an independent woman who doesn’t need someone else to fulfill my needs 😂😂
The ones I like are always taken. One guy did fancy me but he was disabled and a bit ugly . Tomboy and people jump to conclusion I am w lesbian pretty hard to prove in a straight kid to them no one believes me .....
Hardly go out and no friends either only go out with fam and college no work or job either so not much chance eh
Hopeless...
Original post by Anonymous
The ones I like are always taken. One guy did fancy me but he was disabled and a bit ugly . Tomboy and people jump to conclusion I am w lesbian pretty hard to prove in a straight kid to them no one believes me .....
How tomboy are we talking here?
Reply 25
i don't have time to take care of myself, let alone another human being. :s-smilie:

i also have incredibly high standards, takes a lot to impress me tbh. must be well read, thoughtful, learns sh*t for fun. i know that's a weird thing to be attracted to but there you go. lol
I didn't choose the single life, the single life chose me :u:

For real though it's a number of things. I'm not that confident approaching new people outside of work (I have literally the most social job in the world). I work almost every week night (5-8 ish) and mornings at the weekend. I have social anxiety, self esteem issues, and will compare myself to everyone (deleting my insta helped a lot). On a good day I'm probably a 6/10 at most.
Also I almost never catch feelings for someone: have fancied 3 guys in my life, and around all of them I turned into a nervous wreck who can't string a sentence together. Currently crushing on someone I'm 90% sure I have no chance with.
Reply 27
Original post by uwotlol
Why are you still single?

TBH because i don't have the balls to go and talk to girls and that stems from self confidence issues. I'm not the best looking person i'm fat and my face is odd.
I am hideous and I rarely meet new people. But mostly, it's because of my disgusting looks.
Reply 29
Because I'm Ace.
i dont know 😢
i get 100s of adds on my apps everyday. men approach me and stare when I walk by. But no one wants to be my boyfriend. they just want sex. they abandon me when I say no 😢 it really hurts.
Just think about it everyone eventually ends up with a partner isnt not cooler to be without one?
I just enjoy my freedom and not having to answer to anyone. I've had a friend with benefits for like a year and my sexual needs are taken care of, I like things the way they are and it's gonna need someone really special to come along to be able to take me off the market.
Because I’ve decided to marry myself
Because I live in a cave with ten cats.
Reply 35
Being unattractive is just playing the dating game on hard mode.
Cause I look like this:

:fatcontroller:
1. I live in the worst area possible, a majority of people are hooked up on drugs here and I'm not attracted to girls like that also don't like anyone in my year
2. I barley know anyone here making it difficult to network or meet new people
3. I have more important buisness to attend to
4. I have too many expectations >: D

EDIT: Oh wait, I have had relationships in the past but I'm single at the moment. But yeah some of those past experiences have to do with my reasons, especially my expectations
(edited 5 years ago)
i flirt but i’m a muslim when i catch feelings i just say no because it’s against my religion, but really i’m to nervous and cba lmao
Broke up with my long distance boyfriend and we kinda still in love:/ very messy though

Latest

Trending

Trending