The Student Room Group

GCSE French

Effective ways to revise French??🙄
Use kerboodle textbook to find helpful vocab and learn it. Revise clever structures to enhance your writinga dn focus on this like tenses and negative as they will always show up.
Use flash cards or websites like thisislanguage or languages online for tense practice and vocab.
Hope that helps you
Reply 2
Original post by Jacob Horrocks
Use kerboodle textbook to find helpful vocab and learn it. Revise clever structures to enhance your writinga dn focus on this like tenses and negative as they will always show up.
Use flash cards or websites like thisislanguage or languages online for tense practice and vocab.
Hope that helps you

Wow thank you so much !!
I found Quilt really useful for memorising French. Also, i made a mind map in year 11 of all the tenses I needed to know and the rules as I think this will help you so much in reading, listening, speaking and writing. Also, practice. Practicing reading, writing and listening French and that way it becomes easier whether it be past papers or Kerboodle :smile:
Hope this helps
Reply 4
Original post by jennifugh
I found Quilt really useful for memorising French. Also, i made a mind map in year 11 of all the tenses I needed to know and the rules as I think this will help you so much in reading, listening, speaking and writing. Also, practice. Practicing reading, writing and listening French and that way it becomes easier whether it be past papers or Kerboodle :smile:
Hope this helps

Yeah i’ve tried to mind map tenses but i don’t know how to set it out. Also , there’s always irregular and all the diff endings ://
Reply 5
Original post by K_lawal
Effective ways to revise French??🙄

You should use active learn or gcse pod
Reply 6
Original post by Nazz.x
You should use active learn or gcse pod

I’ll check them out. Thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending