The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I am planning to apply for MBBS next year but seems that chances are pretty low..... But congrats to all the successful applicants!
Original post by hlhlhl2020
I am planning to apply for MBBS next year but seems that chances are pretty low..... But congrats to all the successful applicants!

I applied this year and hvnt yet got any news. But let's not lose our faith and keep it up
Reply 122
Hi guys, I have received a conditional offer and paid the deposit. However, I may fall right below their condition (giving their conditions being quite high, 97%avg in my best five academic courses). I know there is the option of appeal, and I'm wondering if anyone know if there are any successful cases?Do they usually mind if the student is 1-2%short of the condition?Thanks a lot!
Reply 123
Hello, anyone waiting on hku offers? :frown:
Reply 124
Hi did any one got interview call from cuhk for non jupas in medicine 2019-2020.
(edited 4 years ago)
Reply 125
Hello, anyone waiting on hku offers? :frown:
I’m from BC CanadaI was wondering if anyone got in what their average was? And also, did they look at your grade 11 marks or your predicted grades for grade 12?Thanks!
I’m from BC, Canada. If you got into HKU or CU MBBS what was your average? And did they look at your grade 11 mark or predicted marks only?
for the july 19th interview, has everyone who has been shortlisted already heard from hku?
Hi, has anyone heard from CUHK after the 24th July interview?
(edited 4 years ago)
Anyone got phoned by HKU yesterday and got an offer?
Original post by matthewwanwan
Anyone got phoned by HKU yesterday and got an offer?

Yea! Have you received the email though?
Original post by finger_crossed
Yea! Have you received the email though?

@finger_crossed I have not, have you? The admission told me the e-mail will be sent by Monday.
Original post by matthewwanwan
@finger_crossed I have not, have you? The admission told me the e-mail will be sent by Monday.

Not yet. They said the same to me too so yea lets wait.
Hi guys first time posting here.
I 'm a degree holder studying in Australia and have received a phone call from HKU ytd for an offer as well!
@finger_crossed @samsonlaw Would you guys mind giving a shout-out once you've received an e-mail? Many thanks.
Reply 136
Hey guys. Does it mean that you don’t get the offer if there is no phone call these two days?

Latest

Trending

Trending