The Student Room Group

snap revise for chemistry review?

I'm planning to get it should I spend the money
I found the notes on snaprevise to lack the detail that is required for top A-Level grades. In my opinion, the notes on https://chemrevise.org/revision-guides/ are much better. Studying and understanding these notes before doing a lot of practice questions will get you a grade A.
Reply 2
Hi guys, I have a snap revise account from last yr, I found it really useful and achived an A for both subjects. I have As and A2 for Biology and Chemistry. Brought for £120, valid till September 12th 2019. Can sell for cheap, Dm me for details.
Reply 3
Original post by HotDawgg
Hi guys, I have a snap revise account from last yr, I found it really useful and achived an A for both subjects. I have As and A2 for Biology and Chemistry. Brought for £120, valid till September 12th 2019. Can sell for cheap, Dm me for details.

what exam board
Reply 4
Original post by benwhite13
what exam board

AQA
Hi i want to self study a level chemistry during fap year and i tought to buy snap revise pro packet. Currently using for physics and it is very helpful and now i am interesuted would using it to self teach chemistry by doing videos and questions help me get A/B in it?
Original post by nat123452626
Hi i want to self study a level chemistry during fap year and i tought to buy snap revise pro packet. Currently using for physics and it is very helpful and now i am interesuted would using it to self teach chemistry by doing videos and questions help me get A/B in it?

This thread is three years old, try a new post in the chemistry thread :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest