The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 1
WhatFreshHell?
When do you usually get offers/rejections through? I hope its not long!!

Edinburgh was my second offer (after Glasgow) I got back. Expect it in the second week of january.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Llamas
Edinburgh was my second offer (after Glasgow) I got back. Expect it in the second week of january.

wat about interviews for vet med?? when would u know if they would offer u an interview?
Reply 3
eurasianfeline
wat about interviews for vet med?? when would u know if they would offer u an interview?

Havn't a clue I'm afraid.
Llamas
Havn't a clue I'm afraid.

daymn...
eurasianfeline

Well, according to the visiting day, it's sometime between December and February and they don't give much notice. However, I don't know about international students, I never thought to ask for you! :frown: (One student there told me they just phoned her and ased her to come in three days time :confused: )
platinumki
Well, according to the visiting day, it's sometime between December and February and they don't give much notice. However, I don't know about international students, I never thought to ask for you! :frown: (One student there told me they just phoned her and ased her to come in three days time :confused: )

o DAMN...so LONG?! hope i know abt it before my bday (18th dec hehe)

Latest

Trending

Trending