The Student Room Group

Unit 2 business Developing a marketing campaign

Anybody doing the Jan 2019 exam on table top games?
Could anyone help me on information to include in my notes please, I'm struggling to find anything online to include in my PESTLE and SWOT. Any comments/information will be appreciated thanks!

Scroll to see replies

Anyone got the brief for Jan 2019?
Original post by 1234xox
Anybody doing the Jan 2019 exam on table top games?
Could anyone help me on information to include in my notes please, I'm struggling to find anything online to include in my PESTLE and SWOT. Any comments/information will be appreciated thanks!

Basically, we have already started to collect information, if you wish i could send you some links with some research.
Original post by hollysanya
Basically, we have already started to collect information, if you wish i could send you some links with some research.

Could I get those links too please, would be much appreciated.
Does anyone have the industry value in the Uk, the market share and structure?
Reply 5
pls may I have some links as soon as possible pls as I am currently struggling
Reply 6

That would be great thank you!
Reply 7

Hi, I would really appreciate it if you could send me the links. Thanks!
i would really like the links please
I would really appreciate any links to help with the competitors and the market ? And also any information on how broad tabletop games are?
Reply 11
Any chance of you sending them to me pls
Reply 12

Can you send it me pls
What have you guys done for the research about market share?
Reply 14

Can you send it me pls

could u send it to me asell please
Does anyone have any links to existing broad games marketing campaigns? If so please send the links ? Thankyou
Hi this is the task brief.

I wondered if anyone has any information/advice on how to lay out my information and what specifically I should be looking for.

Many Thanks
Reply 18
Hi . Could I have the links too please
Reply 19
Looking for the exact same thing. I got a pass in this last time, but I am aiming for a distinction overall. I thought my last one should have been at least a merit, I think I went wrong on the budget plan. If you find out how to get a distinction in this unit please let me know. Like what things should I include too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending