The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Tenancy available asap @ The Forge, £118 pw

Hi! I'm looking for someone to take over my tenancy for my classic ensuite room. It's a 15-20 minute walk to the campus, with an Aldi directly across and a Sainsburies around the corner. It includes:

-A shared kitchen
-Own bathroom
-Large mirror
-Good shelving and large desk (able to fit a 30 inch tv and multiple game consoles)
-Good cupboard and fridge space

It is £118 per week, but is listed as £120 online. There are 3-4 other people who you'll be sharing with, but there was plenty of space for everyone in the kitchen. The tenancy is from 22nd September - July 27th, but need someone to move in as soon as possible. At this point the first and second rent payments have been payed, as well as the deposit. If interested, please let me know, thanks!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Original post by TSR_Ollie
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I do this?

Thank you so much!! It's really appreciated😊😊😊
Hey @Evthorne11037

Have you posted on the SHU accommodation forum?

Thanks
Bridget
Original post by Sheffield Hallam University
Hey @Evthorne11037

Have you posted on the SHU accommodation forum?

Thanks
Bridget

Yeah I did unfortunately I didn't hear anything back from there either, but thank you so much for the suggestion though!! 😊😊😊
Hey @Evthorne11037

No problem, keep plugging away! I'm sure someone will show some interest soon.

Bridget

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending