The Student Room Group

Aerospace Engineering foundation year transfers

Hi My names Immy, I am a student, currently in my second year of college doing BTEC Applied Science ( Targeted for D*D*D). I want to do Aerospace Engineering Beng in University. However, I am only able to do foundation courses because no universities accept BTEC Applied Science on its own. Would it be possible for me to start a 4 Year Foundation Aerospace engineering course at UCLAN, then change universities to Manchester University after 1 year ( After Completing the foundation year)? Many thanks Immy
Reply 1
Original post by Immy2411
Hi My names Immy, I am a student, currently in my second year of college doing BTEC Applied Science ( Targeted for D*D*D). I want to do Aerospace Engineering Beng in University. However, I am only able to do foundation courses because no universities accept BTEC Applied Science on its own. Would it be possible for me to start a 4 Year Foundation Aerospace engineering course at UCLAN, then change universities to Manchester University after 1 year ( After Completing the foundation year)? Many thanks Immy

Potentially yes, but check with Manchester first to ensure they will accept the foundation year from UCLAN.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest