The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Manchester Met Applications

Hii! I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Manchester Metropolitan and how long it took for them to receive offers back once their applications had been sent? Thank you!
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Reply 2
mine only took a couple of days! i didn't get an email though, it was through UCAS tracking:smile:
Original post by lauren2451
Hii! I was just wondering if anyone has applied to Manchester Metropolitan and how long it took for them to receive offers back once their applications had been sent? Thank you!

The time it can take for us to make a decision on an application can vary from course to course, however as a guide we say it can take up to 4-6 weeks for us to process applications.

If it has been over 4 weeks since you applied to us, and you have't heard back from us yet, then you are more than welcome to give us a call for an update. Our number is 0161 247 6969.

Hope this helps :smile:

Rebecca
Reply 4
Original post by Manchester Metropolitan University
The time it can take for us to make a decision on an application can vary from course to course, however as a guide we say it can take up to 4-6 weeks for us to process applications.

If it has been over 4 weeks since you applied to us, and you have't heard back from us yet, then you are more than welcome to give us a call for an update. Our number is 0161 247 6969.

Hope this helps :smile:

Rebecca

hi sorry i’ve just seen this! it’s been over four weeks but does christmas and new year count? i assume they’re closed and don’t read applications. how will this affect the time period?
Original post by lauren2451
hi sorry i’ve just seen this! it’s been over four weeks but does christmas and new year count? i assume they’re closed and don’t read applications. how will this affect the time period?

We were closed over Christmas, so there may be a slight delay in processing. I would allow an extra week, and if you haven't heard anything just give us a call on 0161 247 6969 and we will try and get an update for you :smile:

Rebecca

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending