The Student Room Group

Children’s Nursing Intake

Hi can anyone please tell me do Northumbria university have two cohorts for children’s nursing? I have applied to study children’s nursing at Northumbria and everyday now I’m anxiously awaiting an email on the hop I get invited to an interview, has anybody applied andbheard nothing yet? I know some that have had interviews and have been offered places.
Kindest regards Jo
Original post by JoAnna86
Hi can anyone please tell me do Northumbria university have two cohorts for children’s nursing? I have applied to study children’s nursing at Northumbria and everyday now I’m anxiously awaiting an email on the hop I get invited to an interview, has anybody applied andbheard nothing yet? I know some that have had interviews and have been offered places.
Kindest regards Jo

Hiiii, I also applied to Northumbria for children’s nursing in 2019. My UCAS was sent on 7/12/18. I then received an invitation to interview on 17/12/18. I had my interview on 10/01/19 and received a conditional offer just today (14/01/19). My process was quite quick but I wouldn’t worry because whenever I went to my interview they told me I might not hear back until March because they have so many to get through. Wishing u the best of luck and hoping to see u all in September !!! ❤️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending