The Student Room Group

Cache Health and Social Care Level 3 extended diploma

Hi ,

Is anyone studying Cache level 3 health and social care extended diploma and is currently in their second year. If you are,please let me know I’m having trouble understanding the external assignment and would appreciate any help given.
Yes you can 😀 Are you currently writing the external assignment about empowerment within health and social care?
Im doing this course :smile: but we don’t have an anatomy exam.
Reply 3
I’m currently doing the external and I haven’t a clue what I’m writing about. Only got around 6 hours left and loads left to do
Original post by Stressystress
Hi ,

Is anyone studying Cache level 3 health and social care extended diploma and is currently in their second year. If you are,please let me know I’m having trouble understanding the external assignment and would appreciate any help given.

Hi can we talk as I’m doing the same course and need a little help ?
I’m doing the same course if you need any help?
Original post by Skycloud
Hi can we talk as I’m doing the same course and need a little help ?
Original post by Sass_kia_

Hi thanks, I’m in the first year and I’m about to do the external exam, do u have any tips for it ? Any way to prepare ?
Hi I’m currently in my second year, and I will be doing an external assignment on empowerment. Is it okay if you can help me please?
Original post by Aaishass13
Hi I’m currently in my second year, and I will be doing an external assignment on empowerment. Is it okay if you can help me please?

Hey I’m doing this too, message me
Reply 9
how did you find the anatomy and physiongy paper was it hard,what were the questions like
Original post by Sass_kia_

how did you find the anatomy paper
I didn’t have an anatomy paper. I did do the external assessment though
Heyy just came across this reply, i really want help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending