Original post by MonkeyH
It's a long wait mate. To give you some idea

I applied Nov 18
Interview June 19
Successful July 19 placed on waiting list
Provisional offer March 20
Pre employment checks completed thoughout March / April
May: Awaiting formal offer / start date

Congrats on the formal offer, fingers crossed you get a start date soon mate. I'll apply for the other positions, see what happens.
Original post by chrisnolan77
Applied back in Nov 2018 only. granted a provisional offer. waiting on Security Clearance now.
Apply for as many posts as you can.
There is no harm in multiple applications.

I'll apply for the new advertised job too. As you say, no harm in multiple applications.
Hopefully the SC wont take long for you mate
I ever saw the new job. do you know the ref number for it?

It's not local to us mate if it's the one I am thinking about

https://www.civilservicejobs.service.gov.uk/csr/jobs.cgi?jcode=1672806

My security clearance came through this morning :smile: any news on yours?
Original post by AAR97
Hi guys, on Monday I received a provisional offer for Harwich and the next day I got an email saying I hadn't provided sufficient ID to satisfy their checks. Looking through this thread I see a few others also had the same email regarding sufficient ID. Did you guys email them back and ask which documents you needed or should I wait for them to email me?

I personally wouldn't wait mate, I would contact them back asap. I know a few on here needed to resend information off and had video calls.

Don't run the risk of your application being withdrawn.
Yup email them back. They list my ID from interview. I had to resubmit everything
Original post by AAR97
That sounds so frustrating. When you resubmitted did you have to send documents by email or post and following that, was it a difficult process to get it all sorted?

Aw I feel for you! I had to resubmit a bank statement as my last was outdated. Email them back and ask what they want. They weren’t too bad with me just keep chasing them up, they’ll verify it all via a video call probably, you just send them a photo of the id over email and they contact you about a video call slot. I hope you get it sorted!
Emailed required Documents, then had a video call to view and confirm them. Was painless in the end, just frustrating and time consuming.
AAR97 Did recruitment get back to you re your ID ?
Original post by AAR97
Been frustrating as I was initially given the wrong information but it seems to be sorted now.

Oh good.
I am still waiting on my security clearance to be signed off.
Again frustrating !!!!
Original post by AAR97
Been frustrating as I was initially given the wrong information but it seems to be sorted now.

You had any further correspondence ?
Original post by AAR97
Not yet, the only pre-employment check I'm waiting for is "that the required level of security clearance has been obtained" but I haven't been sent anything for that yet. How are you getting along?

I have had my security clearance come thru from the vetting portal.
But on the .gov site it still says the same as you
" Waiting for the required level ......."
I emailed the other day and was told it can take up to 40 working days for them to update site.
I was hoping with covid restrictions reducing thinks may have started moving...
(edited 3 years ago)
I am lead to believe that people have started to get offers form Nov 2018 recruitment.
What have people heard ? what dates can you share and what locations are you ?
I applied back in 2018, didn't hear anything till the other day saying that that I have met the required standard at the sift stage of recruitment. And that Ill be invited to an interview when positions become available at my chosen location.

Anyone else applied for teessport and heard anything else?
Original post by Stallion1989
I applied back in 2018, didn't hear anything till the other day saying that that I have met the required standard at the sift stage of recruitment. And that Ill be invited to an interview when positions become available at my chosen location.

Anyone else applied for teessport and heard anything else?

I applied for the apprenticeship role in August and I got a provision offer on the 23rd March this year. The officer role (frontline) that I applied for at the same time has only just been sifted and I got the same email as you the other week
So have you guys not been through an interview at all yet? c98bax I thought you had been through SC
(edited 3 years ago)
So have you guys not been through an interview at all yet? c98bax I thought you had been through SC

Yeah I have for apprenticeship role. For the frontline role for officer I’ve only just been sifted
Hopefully, following on from the recent update regarding Border Force, people on the reserve list will hear something soon!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending