The Student Room Group

Confess your TSR Crushes here - ANONYMOUSLY

Scroll to see replies

Maths Chem and Phys wbu :smile:
Great to hear it went well :h:
Wow didn't realise I would be that lucky and we would end up in the same year group! :yeah:
It must be wierd you don't know who your secret admirer is right? I would tell you but my life is a pretty f up one and I would never be able to be in a proper relationship w anyone until I get out of this house and away from this family which means NEXT YEAR when I am going to Uni!
Original post by Anonymous
Maths Chem and Phys wbu :smile:
Great to hear it went well :h:
Wow didn't realise I would be that lucky and we would end up in the same year group! :yeah:

:daydreaming:
I wouldn't expect anyone to understand how bad my life is and just couldn't hurt another women by trying to bring her into my heart to then shut her off because of how my family is...
:giggle:
So as much as I would love to have someone in my life, the constraints around my life makes it almost impossible to date someone and give them the attention they deserve...sorry this turned out to be depressing
Thanks...I hope to meet a lot of nice people like you when I grow up and you know who knows we may even cross paths in the future...:crossedf:
Thanks...I hope to meet a lot of nice people like you when I grow up and you know who knows we may even cross paths in the future...:crossedf:

:daydreaming:
im sorry but THIS IS SO CUUUTE
Thanks...but that would reveil my identity and I would like us to carry on being friends, because we do know each other...
Thanks...but that would reveil my identity and I would like us to carry on being friends, because we do know each other...

can you reveal ur identity to me please
Original post by rxyaltyx
im sorry but THIS IS SO CUUUTE

:love: Also been single my whole life so I cant wait to be in a relationship but I feel like it will take someone whos really willing to put up with me and you know not to just give up...

I don't really know you well enough to trust you with that, I am really sorry...I hope it doesn't affend you...:hugs:

never a good idea to do this on the internet.

personal information is personal. :yep:
Wait so if I told you my identity can you promise you wont freak out and like never talk to me again...
Original post by yzanne

nooooo i mean their account on here, as they're anonymous

I don't really know you well enough to trust you with that, I am really sorry...I hope it doesn't affend you...:hugs:

it's fine dw

Spoiler

Original post by yzanne

I think he was talking about my TSR Username...but thanks for looking out for me, kinda a big fan of your blog...so wholesome:smile:
I think he was talking about my TSR Username...but thanks for looking out for me, kinda a big fan of your blog...so wholesome:smile:

she*

sorry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending