The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Student Accommodation for 2019

Hello,
I am hopefully going to Plymouth University in September and I am confused on what accommodation I should choose. I want to go into halls that have a good atmosphere. I have heard both good and bad things about all of them. I am stuck between Radnor Halls and Discovery heights. I like the idea of being on Student Village however I heard that Radnor has a curfew and can be quite strict. Is it worth it to go to Discovery Heights to have the more freedom or live in the Student Village??
Thanks.
Original post by Bo Laidler
Hello,
I am hopefully going to Plymouth University in September and I am confused on what accommodation I should choose. I want to go into halls that have a good atmosphere. I have heard both good and bad things about all of them. I am stuck between Radnor Halls and Discovery heights. I like the idea of being on Student Village however I heard that Radnor has a curfew and can be quite strict. Is it worth it to go to Discovery Heights to have the more freedom or live in the Student Village??
Thanks.

Hi Bo,

Rest assured that none of our halls have curfews! We do ask that you keep noise levels low after a certain time of night, however, you are not bound by any curfew.

There are benefits to both places, however, in the student village you are right next to campus and won't have to walk very far for your 9 am's!

Let me know if you have any more questions :smile:

- Seren, University of Plymouth Student Rep
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending