The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

Biochemistry (Biological Sciences) at Edinburgh

I recently received an unconditional offer for Biochemistry (Biological Sciences) at University of Edinburgh and i am most likely going to confirm. As an international student from the States and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on your personal experience or anything I should watch out for? Such as class content, the atmosphere of the department, exams, grading, deadlines, labs and such... anything would help!
Original post by mochipeachi
I recently received an unconditional offer for Biochemistry (Biological Sciences) at University of Edinburgh and i am most likely going to confirm. As an international student from the States and was wondering if anyone could give me some info on your personal experience or anything I should watch out for? Such as class content, the atmosphere of the department, exams, grading, deadlines, labs and such... anything would help!

There's nothing in particular that you need to look out for specifically. All information will be given to you by the BTO (Biology Teaching Organisation).

There is a handbook online here: https://www.ed.ac.uk/biology/current-students/biology-teaching-organisation/information-for-our-undergraduates/guides but you need an EASE login. I'm not sure it'll work before matriculation though.
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by Blue_Cow
There's nothing in particular that you need to look out for specifically. All information will be given to you by the BTO (Biology Teaching Organisation).

There is a handbook online here: https://www.ed.ac.uk/biology/current-students/biology-teaching-organisation/information-for-our-undergraduates/guides but you need an EASE login. I'm not sure it'll work before matriculation though.

Thank you so much! and yes, the guides dont work before matriculation, do you know any other sources i could find some similar information?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending