The Student Room Group

Gcse spanish revision

I'm aiming for a grade 7/8/9 in Spanish gcse... whats the best way to revise for the next 3 months before exams?
listen to spanish youtubers/nextlix, learn some
really good sentence starters (eg subjunctive), learn some idioms for the speaking and writing exams
Original post by audreydean
I'm aiming for a grade 7/8/9 in Spanish gcse... whats the best way to revise for the next 3 months before exams?

Check out my article about how I got straight 9s, including 9s in 2 languages (French and German)
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/revision/gcse/revision-advice-my-journey-to-11-grade-9s-and-how-to-stay-motivated
Come up with a list of key phrases you can use in your speaking and writing and try to use more complex structures and ambitious vocabulary.. Use an app such as memrise or quizlet to learn vocab and perhaps write out answers to questions that you could be asked, record your answers and listen to it as it could help you with writing as well as speaking. Also, ask your teachers to practice speaking exams and mark pieces of writing. Make sure you listen to their feedback and try to improve each time you do a piece of work

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending