Michael Jackson?!?!?!?!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Anonymous
Was the K.O.P a pedo?????????
Rules:
I WANT A CLEAN DISSCUSION!!!.

Imo yes.

A grown man building a giant kids themepark in his backyard and sleeping with boys all the time is not normal. Whilst there is no hard proof, I do think in this case there's no smoke without fire. The documentary was actually hard to watch, I was disgusted at all the sex acts that were being narrated
So you’re trying to say the justice system is perfect and no one has ever got away with a crime then..... okay

Congratulations you’re an idiot!!

you should get a job at the FBI, if there were 2 investigations by the FBI, im sure they wouldve found something. you were obviously there at the time so please put you god given powers to good use and tell the police what you saw that day
That is my opinion, whether you agree or not. I do not believe that any parent could truly be happy with a pay off and not seeing the conviction through. There would be no closure and no justice for your child. You almost sound as if you would take the easy route if it was your child?
Original post by poewrty
Even though all the S H I T you would have to go through while trying to get one of the most famous people in the world convicted? Just think of all the abuse you would get. No privacy from the press, death threats and nasty abuse from MJ lunatic fans, the whole wanting talking bad of your child and you as a parent, having to get a new identity for you and your own families safety, AND EVEN WHEN YOU GO THROUGH ALL THIS HE WILL MORE THAN LIKELY STILL BE FOUND NOT GUILTY IN A COURT OF LAW.

Yeah no genuine people would take the money instead of going through all this would they? :rolleyes:
Reply 43
Original post by CMSMITH96
That is my opinion, whether you agree or not. I do not believe that any parent could truly be happy with a pay off and not seeing the conviction through. There would be no closure and no justice for your child. You almost sound as if you would take the easy route if it was your child?

They wouldn't be truly happy but they would just understand reality. What would be the point in putting your child through that awful experience of having to stand up in a court of law with the world making out that you are a nasty liar and having to take all the abuse and threats in the world from people in this sick society. And you do all this to try and get a conviction that is unlikely to happen.
Well for a start, a child would not be made to stand up in court. There are various other options available so that they don't physically have to stand up in court. Also, you must be forgetting the awful experience they would have already been to, for you to be even debating the options as if you can't then say what an awful experience a trail etc would be. If they have been sexually abused, then the court proceedings would be nothing on that.
Original post by poewrty
They wouldn't be truly happy but they would just understand reality. What would be the point in putting your child through that awful experience of having to stand up in a court of law with the world making out that you are a nasty liar and having to take all the abuse and threats in the world from people in this sick society. And you do all this to try and get a conviction that is unlikely to happen.
Reply 45
Well for a start, a child would not be made to stand up in court. There are various other options available so that they don't physically have to stand up in court. Also, you must be forgetting the awful experience they would have already been to, for you to be even debating the options as if you can't then say what an awful experience a trail etc would be. If they have been sexually abused, then the court proceedings would be nothing on that.

That's not true. Listen to the experiences that many abuse victims get put through in court- many of them say it feels like getting raped all over again and there have even been people that have killed themselves from the stress of court.
I honestly don't have time for this conversation. Any parent that would be 'satisfied' with a money pay out and leave their childs abuser still free and allowing them to not only harm other children but their children again because lets not forget that some claim it was a repeated offence to them, then they realistically shouldn't be a parent now should they. No amount of money should silence a crime. Also, as I said, children are not made to go through court if they don't wish to. They can have private interviews to give evidence, they can give video evidence, they can provide statement/interviews that are then read in court. Children are not usually paraded through court.
Original post by poewrty
That's not true. Listen to the experiences that many abuse victims get put through in court- many of them say it feels like getting raped all over again and there have even been people that have killed themselves from the stress of court.
Was the K.O.P a pedo?????????
Rules:
I WANT A CLEAN DISSCUSION!!!.

Regardless of the accusations, as I matured as a person it became clear there was something off with Michael Jackson. His crotch grabs were supposed to represent a raw masculine virility, but on him it looked like an absolute gimmick. A sham to project a seemingly healthy heterosexual sexuality to the world.

Also, people need to stop bringing up Jacksons childhood as an excuse for his adult lifestyle. There are countless people who refuse to have their lives dictated by their past traumas, some way worse then his.

Having said that i cannot confirm his innocence or guilt but i will say that after watching the new documentary my opinion is leaning toward him being guilty.
Reply 48
I honestly don't have time for this conversation. Any parent that would be 'satisfied' with a money pay out and leave their childs abuser still free and allowing them to not only harm other children but their children again because lets not forget that some claim it was a repeated offence to them, then they realistically shouldn't be a parent now should they. No amount of money should silence a crime. Also, as I said, children are not made to go through court if they don't wish to. They can have private interviews to give evidence, they can give video evidence, they can provide statement/interviews that are then read in court. Children are not usually paraded through court.

Most likely they knew there wasn't a strong chance of conviction [it's not like they a watertight case against him in terms of hard evidence is it], plus you don't know their financial circumstances either. they might have been dirt poor. they got a reported 20 million.

with both the low chance of conviction, and being offered 20 million i think you'd find a fair few parents willing to concede and take the money.....
Reply 49

Again you making it sound like taking a person to court is a guaranteed conviction instead of the reality that they will be more than likely found not guilty. And you went through all this S H I T for nothing as was proved to the accuser in the 2005 trial against Michael Jackson.
Original post by lll...,,,
you should get a job at the FBI, if there were 2 investigations by the FBI, im sure they wouldve found something. you were obviously there at the time so please put you god given powers to good use and tell the police what you saw that day

But they did find evidence that’s why there was a trial in the first place. That’s the job of law enforcement in a trial, to collect evidence and then the prosecutor decides whether there’s sufficient evidence to go to trial.

That’s all the FBI do, collects the evidence and then it’s out of there hands.

And no I’m not saying that he 100% done it because I’m a bit more open minded and realise that people lie. But what I am saying is that the majority of the evidence points towards him being a massive raging paedophile.

One of the jurors after the trial said “on this occasion, for me, there wasn’t enough evidence to say that he guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. For that reason I couldn’t put him away in jail for years. Doesn’t mean he was innocent though”

That says everything about how the justice system works.
hi babe
Original post by ANM775
Most likely they knew there wasn't a strong chance of conviction [it's not like they a watertight case against him in terms of hard evidence is it], plus you don't know their financial circumstances either. they might have been dirt poor. they got a reported 20 million.

with both the low chance of conviction, and being offered 20 million i think you'd find a fair few parents willing to concede and take the money.....
The hell happened here?!?! I've only been gone for a day and this place is a full blown war zone. Tbh I don't know what to belive anymore. There a part of me that's like he might have been and there part that like no. The truth is we don't know the what actually happen, if we think of like that ( we don't actually know) then should his music be band. Michael Jackson and his music were 2 totally different thing it was visible that mike was disturbed, weird whatever you wanna call it, but his music was not like him his music was full of energy ect. I just love his music and don't know if I still like Michael cuz of all this sh*t going on
The hell happened here?!?! I've only been gone for a day and this place is a full blown war zone. Tbh I don't know what to belive anymore. There a part of me that's like he might have been and there part that like no. The truth is we don't know the what actually happen, if we think of like that ( we don't actually know) then should his music be band. Michael Jackson and his music were 2 totally different thing it was visible that mike was disturbed, weird whatever you wanna call it, but his music was not like him his music was full of energy ect. I just love his music and don't know if I still like Michael cuz of all this sh*t going on

Original post by ANM775
Imo yes.

A grown man building a giant kids themepark in his backyard and sleeping with boys all the time is not normal. Whilst there is no hard proof, I do think in this case there's no smoke without fire. The documentary was actually hard to watch, I was disgusted at all the sex acts that were being narrated

.both of the guys defended Michael previously, then changed their story, one of the 2 were refused the job as a producer of somtheing about Michael Jackson and made these allegations less than a month after, one of the guys' wife told him theyd divorce him if he didn't start making money shortly before these allegations , a one sided documentary shouldn't persuade people of anything
Original post by ANM775
Imo yes.

What's the documentary called and is it any good?

He was an incredibly strange man that much is certain. The things he admitted to and the way his kids were conceived... something doesn't add up here.
.both of the guys defended Michael previously, then changed their story, one of the 2 were refused the job as a producer of somtheing about Michael Jackson and made these allegations less than a month after, one of the guys' wife told him theyd divorce him if he didn't start making money shortly before these allegations , a one sided documentary shouldn't persuade people of anything

Ohhhh didn’t know you were there in the room when these people were having these discussions. You should do some interviews on tv or something and tell everyone what these peoples true motives are!! Did you not film it on your phone so that you had concrete proof of what happened?
Reply 56
Original post by Pachuco
What's the documentary called and is it any good?

He was an incredibly strange man that much is certain. The things he admitted to and the way his kids were conceived... something doesn't add up here.

It's called Leaving Neverland google it

it might still be available to watch on Catchup

I would say the documentary is quite lengthy. Also hard to watch in parts due to all the graphic details being told of sex acts between michael and the boys, ..it's somewhat disgusting in that regard.

If you are interested it might be worth watching at least like an hour ....although it does drag on too much imo
Original post by ANM775
It's called Leaving Neverland google it

it might still be available to watch on Catchup

I would say the documentary is quite lengthy. Also hard to watch in parts due to all the graphic details being told of sex acts between michael and the boys, ..it's somewhat disgusting in that regard.

If you are interested it might be worth watching at least like an hour ....although it does drag on too much imo

Thank you.
Ohhhh didn’t know you were there in the room when these people were having these discussions. You should do some interviews on tv or something and tell everyone what these peoples true motives are!! Did you not film it on your phone so that you had concrete proof of what happened?

its a fact, not just some opinion from being too emotional about a couple of crying men,

Actually your right! You may like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhWLQ_TkVxs

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending