The Student Room Group

AQA A-Level French 7652 Paper 2 17th June 2019.

Opening up a thread for us people doing the AQA A-Level French Exam this year - this is for Paper 2 the essay writing paper on the film and book you have studied. Feel free to ask questions to people that you have books/films in common with about revision and the exam etc. Lets boss this together:smile: @Evil Homer

Scroll to see replies

Kiffe Kiffe Demain suffers, donate your aide to myself and my entire A2 class who will sacrifice this book to the goods unless resources are found soon
Reply 2
Same! I don’t think we’re going to find anyone else though. I swear only about 3 people do it ...😪
Reply 3
Hi everyone,

I’m doing Un Sac De Billes et La Haine !
Hello,

I'm doing Kiffe kiffe demain and Au revoir les enfants
doing les 400 coups and un sac de billed
Reply 6
how do you feel about un sac de billes?
its gross. Would be alright but my teacher is terrible
Original post by Miraldn
how do you feel about un sac de billes?
Reply 8
i feel you 😭 my teacher is ok but for all the practice essays we did i never got a mark and sometimes it would be a D sometimes a B or A so i’m like ?????
does anyone have any revision notes for un sac de billes that they're willing to share? my teacher left partway through the year without having taught us the book well enough and our new teacher didn't know anything about the plot :frown:
Hi, I'm doing La Haine and Kiffe Kiffe Demain and have decent notes on both. Feel free to message me if you need them :smile:
Hi I’m doing both of these. Could you send me your notes please, especially for KKD. I’d really appreciate it😊
Original post by BrackyAcky
Hi, I'm doing La Haine and Kiffe Kiffe Demain and have decent notes on both. Feel free to message me if you need them :smile:
Hey, i'm doing kiffe kiffe demain too. Could you please send me kkd notes? Merci beaucoup :smile:
Original post by khadizakhatun846
Hey, i'm doing kiffe kiffe demain too. Could you please send me kkd notes? Merci beaucoup :smile:

Here you are :biggrin:
Here you are :biggrin:

Thank you!
Reply 15
Any predictions for L’Étranger or La Haine? I have a feeling something to do with Marie might come up.
I’m doing La Haine and Boule de Suif. How’s everyone revising for the exam??
Original post by tolulah
I’m doing La Haine and Boule de Suif. How’s everyone revising for the exam??

I'm doing boule de suif too! I'm just making mindmaps of the themes and quotes in the book/film and going through past paper questions
Original post by Janeb120
I'm doing boule de suif too! I'm just making mindmaps of the themes and quotes in the book/film and going through past paper questions

Same!! Do you have any other essay questions cos there’s only 4 on the website??
Original post by tolulah
Same!! Do you have any other essay questions cos there’s only 4 on the website??

My teacher gave my class a long list of essay questions that are from other exam boards but they're still useful, I could send them if you like?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending