The Student Room Group

Helppp I am confused with a certain someone

Okay so I have known this girls for over an year like she has been in my classes. But we started talking this year. We talk irl and over sc sometimes a lot sometimes not as much. We mostly talk about atar and grades and basically help each other with stuff (she helps with french and i help with physics or something else)Anyways, she gets along with people well and is pretty touchy, and our school uniform is a poloshirt with three buttons, and she always has them three buttons off. Like she isn't that shy and if she does accidentally flash she just goes "oopos sorry for flashing"

(idk the whole thing didnt post but i cant be bothered typing the whole thing up again but here is the summarised version)
anyways in short:
I catch her staring at me a lot, and if we see each other in public we smile at each other and often start a convo and start walking together. She waits for me after class to walk to our next class together

Now the thing i am confused with is:
we were snapchatting today (instead of texting we send snaps with text) she always sends snaps of her self, like mostly her face.
Today we were just casually talking and she suddenly sends a picture of herself in her bra, with her cleavage in full view. It was also a low angle, i didnt comment on it and then she sent another snap of her in a bra. I still didnt comment and after that she went back to the normal "face snaps"

What does this mean? Does she like me? Please help and give me advice
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 1
whattttt
all of it didnt post on the thread................... seriously i like wrote so much and it didnt even fully post...
Reply 2
Yep she is just happy with herself or doesn’t realise! Some girls like the attention from boys so maybe that’s it!

If you are still in school uniforms then I would focus more on your studies rather than how a girl acts but you do you!
Reply 3
Original post by _:Someone:_
whattttt
all of it didnt post on the thread................... seriously i like wrote so much and it didnt even fully post...

just do a sex
Reply 4
whattttt

Better get finishing that post!
(edited 5 years ago)
anyways in short:
I catch her staring at me a lot, and if we see each other in public we smile at each other and often start a convo and start walking together. She waits for me after class to walk to our next class together

Now the thing i am confused with is:
we were snapchatting today (instead of texting we send snaps with text) she always sends snaps of her self, like mostly her face.
Today we were just casually talking and she suddenly sends a picture of herself in her bra, with her cleavage in full view. It was also a low angle, i didnt comment on it and then she sent another snap of her in a bra. I still didnt comment and after that she went back to the normal "face snaps"

What does this mean? Does she like me? Please help and give me advice
Reply 6
lol that anonymous was me just trying stuff out.
Reply 7
Ya your right but we are in like yr11 and idk i should be focusing on studies but she's been in my mind
Original post by Joe_01
Yep she is just happy with herself or doesn’t realise! Some girls like the attention from boys so maybe that’s it!

If you are still in school uniforms then I would focus more on your studies rather than how a girl acts but you do you!
Reply 8
Ya your right but we are in like yr11 and idk i should be focusing on studies but she's been in my mind

Year 11 and in March? You definitely should be focusing on your GCSEs but I do understand that you have a social life so here’s my advice:

I’d focus on your GCSEs more, after them you will be going to college and you might not be at the same college and so you will find it hard to continue a relationship!
If you don’t mind have a short relationship then just go for it and ask her on a date maybe to a coffee shop!
If you are both going to the same college then I’d either go for it, or just wait until the summer after GCSEs when you can meet up then!
ohhhh oops.... this is .co.uk oops.
I am in Australia... But yes i get your point, and we have ATAR guessing its equal to GCSE. But about uni we both want to go to the same uni and in the same course with a direct pathway. But your point again not everything goes according to plan.
Wise thinking thanks!!!
Original post by Joe_01
Year 11 and in March? You definitely should be focusing on your GCSEs but I do understand that you have a social life so here’s my advice:

I’d focus on your GCSEs more, after them you will be going to college and you might not be at the same college and so you will find it hard to continue a relationship!
If you don’t mind have a short relationship then just go for it and ask her on a date maybe to a coffee shop!
If you are both going to the same college then I’d either go for it, or just wait until the summer after GCSEs when you can meet up then!
I do this at work and it turns me on she wants you xxx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending