The Student Room Group

Nothing

Nothing

Scroll to see replies

Oh, that's intriguing :rolleyes: Or not...
Original post by Kewal22
Nothing
Reply 2
Original post by Oxford Mum
Oh, that's intriguing :rolleyes: Or not...

It most definitely is intriguing...
"Nothing" is a word that may seem simple at first but encompasses everything whilst being absolutely nothing. Nothing starts from nothing and finishes at nothing. What was before the Big Bang? Nothing. What is after the Big Bang? Nothing. Yet, in between, there is everything or something. However, you can say that there was something before the Big Bang, for example, which is the only reason there is something here today. However, that brings about the question...what is nothing? Does "nothing" even really exist, or is it only a myth that was brought about by the humans?
:biggrin: :wink:
Original post by I'm God
"Nothing" is a word that may seem simple at first but encompasses everything whilst being absolutely nothing. Nothing starts from nothing and finishes at nothing. What was before the Big Bang? Nothing. What is after the Big Bang? Nothing. Yet, in between, there is everything or something. However, you can say that there was something before the Big Bang, for example, which is the only reason there is something here today. However, that brings about the question...what is nothing? Does "nothing" even really exist, or is it only a myth that was brought about by the humans?

isn't that bit of an overreaction mate? :loony:
Hi God, this is a surreal conversation

:jebus:
Original post by I'm God
Remember the Sound of Music:

"Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could?"

Original post by I'm God
Reply 6
Original post by batter mix

Only a simple thought for God :wink:
Reply 7
Hi God, this is a surreal conversation

:jebus:

Haha, I guess it does seem that way :tongue:
Reply 8
Remember the Sound of Music:

"Nothing comes from nothing, nothing ever could?"

I'm afraid not, I haven't watched that movie. Is it good?
Batter, I think I'm out of my depth here... :s-smilie: God gives me all this surrealist claptrap, and I give him the Sound of Music.
It's all about the fight between good (The Von Trap family) and evil (The Nazis). As God, you'd like it. I bet I know whose side you'd be on, too.
Original post by I'm God
Original post by I'm God

How have you not watched it !?!?! It's my all time fav. The only movie I watch on flights. I LUUUUUBBBBBBB :love:
Are you all on the toilet rn
Bet Kewal22 didn't know he would be hearing voices from God when he started this thread...
Original post by Kewal22
Nothing
It's all about the fight between good (The Von Trap family) and evil (The Nazis). As God, you'd like it. I bet I know whose side you'd be on, too.

:biggrin:
Good and evil are human concepts, just like heaven and hell :tongue:
Though I will definitely try to watch it and give my opinion.
Batter, I think I'm out of my depth here... :s-smilie: God gives me all this surrealist claptrap, and I give him the Sound of Music.

Wish I could help you there. :erm:

If God himself came and spoke surrealist stuff to me, I couldn't care less. :dontknow: For all them hemp in china, it ain't worth my interest.
How have you not watched it !?!?! It's my all time fav. The only movie I watch on flights. I LUUUUUBBBBBBB :love:

Nope, not yet. I didn't even know it existed to be honest. I'll definitely try to watch it though as it *sound*s really good :wink:
It came out when I was a kid. I always wanted to be Brigitte. And one of my favourite TSR members is named after my son's favourite song
@The_Lonely_Goatherd
Wow, God is going to watch The Sound of Music, on my recommendation. So honoured :adore:
Original post by I'm God
:biggrin:
Good and evil are human concepts, just like heaven and hell :tongue:
Though I will definitely try to watch it and give my opinion.
Oh, God, you're so corny
Original post by I'm God
Nope, not yet. I didn't even know it existed to be honest. I'll definitely try to watch it though as it *sound*s really good :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending