The Student Room Group

I shouted at myself walking on the way home and a car stopped

I shouted to myself loud since I'm going through issues, this car drove past, stopped and rolled it's window down. I walked up, obviously not close to the car and said to the driver you all right?

Then the driver or taxi driver drove off

I obviously didn't do nothing wrong or nothing physical and they have no proof of that

I'm just worried if they got a image or skewed imagine if me in the night and they go to the police stating this guy was shouting on the street
Original post by Anonymous
I shouted to myself loud since I'm going through issues, this car drove past, stopped and rolled it's window down. I walked up, obviously not close to the car and said to the driver you all right?

Then the driver or taxi driver drove off

I obviously didn't do nothing wrong or nothing physical and they have no proof of that

I'm just worried if they got a image or skewed imagine if me in the night and they go to the police stating this guy was shouting on the street

You're worrying about nothing. Forget about it.
Reply 2
Original post by DataVenia
You're worrying about nothing. Forget about it.

Thanks

The police wouldn't get involved because I didn't really do nothing and they'll have no evidence anyway.
Reply 3
You shouted on the road, they arnt gonna do anything trust me. Thats the smallest thing ever and its not even illegal. Like come to sheffield lad and everything here is shouting everyday, they arnt gonna do crap.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending