The Student Room Group

The influence of parental decision-making and adverse childhood experiences on adult

Research Advertisement: TRIGGER WARNING
Hi, I am looking for participants aged 18 and above to take part in my Research Project on 'The influence of parental decision-making and adverse childhood experiences on adult functioning.'The aim of this research is to explore how exposure to parental decision-making and adverse experiences in childhood impacts on adult functioning during periods in their lives. You will be asked about your experiences during childhood, including whether you saw your parents argue or physically hurt each other. You will also be asked how you currently manage experiences in adulthood. This will be an online study. It is a questionnaire that will last around 15 minutes. It will be anonymous and confidential and if you choose to participate it is entirely voluntary and if you decide to take part now and change your mind during the study you may withdraw from the study up until the questionnaire is submitted. Please note: this study may be potentially distressing due to the sensitive nature of the questions please bear this in mind when considering participationhttps://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0NcCs35ifdI3Ju5Thank you for considering taking part in my study! Please SHARE 😊
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by SadeL19
Research Advertisement: TRIGGER WARNINGHi, I am looking for participants aged 18 to take part in my Research Project on 'The influence of parental decision-making and adverse childhood experiences on adult functioning.'The aim of this research is to explore how exposure to parental decision-making and adverse experiences in childhood impacts on adult functioning during periods in their lives. You will be asked about your experiences during childhood, including whether you saw your parents argue or physically hurt each other. You will also be asked how you currently manage experiences in adulthood. This will be an online study. It is a questionnaire that will last around 15 minutes. It will be anonymous and confidential and if you choose to participate it is entirely voluntary and if you decide to take part now and change your mind during the study you may withdraw from the study up until the questionnaire is submitted. Please note: this study may be potentially distressing due to the sensitive nature of the questions please bear this in mind when considering participationhttps://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0NcCs35ifdI3Ju5Thank you for considering taking part in my study! Please SHARE 😊

i'm sorry i started the survey for you but my dad died when I was 9 so all my answers if i carry on would be 7's or 0's, i m happy to complete it but it might give you a bit of an anomaly results wise?
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
i'm sorry i started the survey for you but my dad died when I was 9 so all my answers if i carry on would be 7's or 0's, i m happy to complete it but it might give you a bit of an anomaly results wise?

Hi there, thank you for considering my study. You can answer 7's and 0's, that's fine! If you want to note down any information you feel relevant, you can do in the additional comments box at the end :smile: hope that helps, thanks!
Original post by SadeL19
Hi there, thank you for considering my study. You can answer 7's and 0's, that's fine! If you want to note down any information you feel relevant, you can do in the additional comments box at the end :smile: hope that helps, thanks!

I'll finish it off now then :smile:
I've completed your survey, if you have the time would you be able to complete my quick survey on consumer experience https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NZHN5LQ

Thanks!
Original post by SadeL19
Research Advertisement: TRIGGER WARNING
Hi, I am looking for participants aged 18 and above to take part in my Research Project on 'The influence of parental decision-making and adverse childhood experiences on adult functioning.'The aim of this research is to explore how exposure to parental decision-making and adverse experiences in childhood impacts on adult functioning during periods in their lives. You will be asked about your experiences during childhood, including whether you saw your parents argue or physically hurt each other. You will also be asked how you currently manage experiences in adulthood. This will be an online study. It is a questionnaire that will last around 15 minutes. It will be anonymous and confidential and if you choose to participate it is entirely voluntary and if you decide to take part now and change your mind during the study you may withdraw from the study up until the questionnaire is submitted. Please note: this study may be potentially distressing due to the sensitive nature of the questions please bear this in mind when considering participationhttps://uclan.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_0NcCs35ifdI3Ju5Thank you for considering taking part in my study! Please SHARE 😊
Reply 5
Done :smile:
Original post by Space Lion
I've completed your survey, if you have the time would you be able to complete my quick survey on consumer experience https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NZHN5LQ

Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending