The Student Room Group

Is it ok to revise 8 hours a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Dido_bylka
sounds greatttt!, thanks for the motivation, btw do you have the january 2019 unit1 paper ? thanksss!

Mhm for which subject?
psychology and biology or which ever you have between the two! <3
Original post by *Alisha*
Mhm for which subject?
Original post by Dido_bylka
psychology and biology or which ever you have between the two! <3

No..and the January paper woudnt be up as some schools may use those papers as mocks for next yr..
okaay thank youu
No..and the January paper woudnt be up as some schools may use those papers as mocks for next yr..
Hey Alisha :biggrin:,

I'm sure this is repeating a lot of the great responses that other users have given so far.

The time that you use for revision will only really have an impact if you use it in the right way. You need to identify how you best intake and retain information and based it around that.

Also, trying to keep things fresh - maybe not sticking to the same technique because you may become jaded to it and not every method of revision works for every subject.

Revision is a subjective thing, all advice can only really be general I feel, because it isn't really a one-size-fits-all situation. It may be trial and error, but find what is best for you!

Hope this is helpful!

Ste :beard:

I'm planning to be revising for 8+ hours starting from April holidays. If I take regular breaks between each session would that be ok? I'm planning to do 2 hours for each subject but every half an hour, I would take a 10 minute break in between the 2 hours. After 2 hours, I would have a half an hour break.
Original post by angelinahx
Of course it is, just get Modafinil to keep you going and you could probably do more than that.

this. i took one a day for a week and couldn't believe how concentrated I was. i think i saw some for sale on ebay the other day
8h?? i can barley do an hour
Original post by Virgin7000
8h?? i can barley do an hour

Yh I can't do longer than half an hour in general, but I suddenly wake up when exams are close.
I feel like going on a 2 hour break after 35 minutes of revision, let alone 8 hours of revision . Man needs his fun

Quick Reply

Latest