Provisional license application refund??

Watch this thread
romahn7
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I applied for my provisional license online and I didn’t send the forms I got in the post back as I left it too late. this is the second time it’s happened will I still get my refund of £34?
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
I’m going through the same thing too!
Fresher18
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Don't know whether you will get a refund, if your concerned call the DVLA and ask them they can then give you the definitive answer
romahn7
Badges: 3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I got an automatic refund the first time I left it too late , did you?
(Original post by Ratchet Hoe)
I’m going through the same thing too!
IWMTom
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by romahn7)
I applied for my provisional license online and I didn’t send the forms I got in the post back as I left it too late. this is the second time it’s happened will I still get my refund of £34?
Yes, you will.
Ratchet Hoe
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I got an automatic refund the first time I left it too late , did you?
Nope
AlaminA
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The same thing happened to me. Did you get your refund afterwards?
AlaminA
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Same thing happened to me! Did you get your refund afterwards?
ellefran21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
how quickly did you guys get your refund?
Hollyhurst.x
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Have you got a refund yet?
tb117
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
The same thing happened to me. Didn't send the evidence in, it's been around a month now and still no refund. Absolute shambles
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tb117)
The same thing happened to me. Didn't send the evidence in, it's been around a month now and still no refund. Absolute shambles
Perhaps you should have sent the evidence in rather than causing a problem for the agency?
tb117
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by IWMTom)
Perhaps you should have sent the evidence in rather than causing a problem for the agency?
Or perhaps the Agency does their job and does as they say?
tb117
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
It says on the application "if you do not reply within this time, your application for a driving license will be cancelled and you will need to make another application. We will refund your payment by payable order."

They state they will give out a refund, I expect a refund.
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tb117)
Or perhaps the Agency does their job and does as they say?
What do you expect with a backlog from a pandemic? Don't forget, you've opened an application and then refused to follow through. That's on you.

You'll get your refund eventually, you just need to be patient.
Last edited by IWMTom; 1 year ago
tb117
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
What do you expect with a backlog from a pandemic? Don't forget, you've opened an application and then refused to follow through. That's on you.
I refused to follow through because I was waiting on my passport to arrive in order to fill in the Application. I was hoping it arrived in time, it didn't. I understand that there is a pandemic, but it has been a month with no news. Not everything can be blamed on the pandemic.
IWMTom
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tb117)
I refused to follow through because I was waiting on my passport to arrive in order to fill in the Application. I was hoping it arrived in time, it didn't. I understand that there is a pandemic, but it has been a month with no news. Not everything can be blamed on the pandemic.
This can. There's a massive backlog. Staff are on and off strike due to working conditions. Be patient. It's not automated.
tb117
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
This can. There's a massive backlog. Staff are on and off strike due to working conditions. Be patient. It's not automated.
In that case, then fair enough.
Triple A12345
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
Can I get a refund for my postal provisional license
el.clarkson
Rep:
Report 7 months ago
did you eventually get a refund?? im going through this right now lol.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads