The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

I’m going through the same thing too!
Don't know whether you will get a refund, if your concerned call the DVLA and ask them they can then give you the definitive answer
Reply 3
I got an automatic refund the first time I left it too late , did you?
Original post by Ratchet Hoe
I’m going through the same thing too!
Reply 4
Original post by romahn7
I applied for my provisional license online and I didn’t send the forms I got in the post back as I left it too late. this is the second time it’s happened will I still get my refund of £34?

Yes, you will.
Original post by romahn7
I got an automatic refund the first time I left it too late , did you?

Nope
Reply 6
The same thing happened to me. Did you get your refund afterwards?
Reply 7
Original post by romahn7
I applied for my provisional license online and I didn’t send the forms I got in the post back as I left it too late. this is the second time it’s happened will I still get my refund of £34?

Same thing happened to me! Did you get your refund afterwards?
how quickly did you guys get your refund?
Have you got a refund yet?
Reply 10
The same thing happened to me. Didn't send the evidence in, it's been around a month now and still no refund. Absolute shambles
Reply 11
Original post by tb117
The same thing happened to me. Didn't send the evidence in, it's been around a month now and still no refund. Absolute shambles

Perhaps you should have sent the evidence in rather than causing a problem for the agency?
Reply 12
Original post by IWMTom
Perhaps you should have sent the evidence in rather than causing a problem for the agency?

Or perhaps the Agency does their job and does as they say?
Reply 13
Original post by IWMTom

It says on the application "if you do not reply within this time, your application for a driving license will be cancelled and you will need to make another application. We will refund your payment by payable order."

They state they will give out a refund, I expect a refund.
Reply 14
Original post by tb117
Or perhaps the Agency does their job and does as they say?

What do you expect with a backlog from a pandemic? Don't forget, you've opened an application and then refused to follow through. That's on you.

You'll get your refund eventually, you just need to be patient.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 15
Original post by IWMTom
What do you expect with a backlog from a pandemic? Don't forget, you've opened an application and then refused to follow through. That's on you.

I refused to follow through because I was waiting on my passport to arrive in order to fill in the Application. I was hoping it arrived in time, it didn't. I understand that there is a pandemic, but it has been a month with no news. Not everything can be blamed on the pandemic.
Reply 16
Original post by tb117
I refused to follow through because I was waiting on my passport to arrive in order to fill in the Application. I was hoping it arrived in time, it didn't. I understand that there is a pandemic, but it has been a month with no news. Not everything can be blamed on the pandemic.

This can. There's a massive backlog. Staff are on and off strike due to working conditions. Be patient. It's not automated.
Reply 17
Original post by IWMTom
This can. There's a massive backlog. Staff are on and off strike due to working conditions. Be patient. It's not automated.

In that case, then fair enough.
Can I get a refund for my postal provisional license
did you eventually get a refund?? im going through this right now lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending