The Student Room Group

Does Every Sixth Form Accept AS grades?

I am thinking of moving to a different sixth form in September 2019 so I was wondering because I have AS qualifications is it possible to move? I do the same exam board as the sixth form I want to move to.
Reply 1
Yes that should be fine to be honest as long as you’re sure that for the subjects you are taking the other sixth form does the same exam board it shouldn’t be a problem. What did you get in AS/ what subjects do you take ? Also if you’re thinking of moving you should contact them now because it’s almost summer and it’s quite late to be applying
Reply 2
Original post by Fsofoxy
Yes that should be fine to be honest as long as you’re sure that for the subjects you are taking the other sixth form does the same exam board it shouldn’t be a problem. What did you get in AS/ what subjects do you take ? Also if you’re thinking of moving you should contact them now because it’s almost summer and it’s quite late to be applying

I don't have my AS results yet. Kinda scared about AS maths but I want to contact the school in the summer for any coursework year 12s got for the summer to do as I'm doing English Literature and History.
Reply 3
Ye contact them before you break up for summer so you can catch up on anything you may need to do over the summer
Reply 4
Original post by Fsofoxy
Ye contact them before you break up for summer so you can catch up on anything you may need to do over the summer

Can I contact them right now?

Quick Reply

Latest