The Student Room Group

Pate’s grammar school

Hi 👋
I am new to uk and English is not my first language, I really like to go to pate’s grammar school for a level , I think I can get 59 at my top8 grade in my mocks (pate’s requires at least57) do u think I can get into there?
Yeah it’s possible, usually they want predicted grades so be over 60 but you only need 57 in your final gcse results. They are constantly expanding the sixth form so there are more spaces every year
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by dettydettypig
Yeah it’s possible, usually they want predicted grades so be over 60 but you only need 57 in your final gcse results. They are constantly expanding the sixth form so there are more spaces every year

Thank you 😊
after my mocks I got 65 out of my top 8
so I wish to be accepted
Reply 3
Hi there wonder you help .. thought of applying for pate’s sixth form .. their website says 57 score on top 8 subjects and 5or above min in English and maths..does English language 6 will do with. 65 above in top 8?
Original post by Shaghayegh.sk
Thank you 😊
after my mocks I got 65 out of my top 8
so I wish to be accepted

hey did u get in? x i want to go for sixth form and was wondering which number i need
Reply 5
Original post by klnlljkklhklll
hey did u get in? x i want to go for sixth form and was wondering which number i need

No I have not .. not sure what would they need now ..
Original post by CEOvin
No I have not .. not sure what would they need now ..

ohh did u not get accepted?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending