The Student Room Group
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde

Msc Business Analytics. Manchester BS vs Strathclyde BS

Hello guys,
Im studying economics in Greece and I would like to go for a master in business analytics in UK. In particular im planning to find a job as a consultant afterwards.

I have an IELTS score with 6.5 overall. So, there is the dilemma... I will chose Strathclyde or I will sit again for the ielts exams ? ( Manchester demands 7 )

Are there differences between reputation, employability and first salary between them ?

Lastly the Strathclyde's programme namely business analisis and consulting has very dood links with top companies and supplys a 3-week workshop in a company. So Strathclyde's programme seems very interesting but I think that Manchester's one is more well know.

If someone knows something about these programmes or other options in business analytics, please help!!

Thank you
Original post by Panos 3k

Hello guys,
Im studying economics in Greece and I would like to go for a master in business analytics in UK. In particular im planning to find a job as a consultant afterwards.

I have an IELTS score with 6.5 overall. So, there is the dilemma... I will chose Strathclyde or I will sit again for the ielts exams ? ( Manchester demands 7 )

Are there differences between reputation, employability and first salary between them ?

Lastly the Strathclyde's programme namely business analisis and consulting has very dood links with top companies and supplys a 3-week workshop in a company. So Strathclyde's programme seems very interesting but I think that Manchester's one is more well know.

If someone knows something about these programmes or other options in business analytics, please help!!

Thank you

Hello Panos, I am from Greece and I have identical dilemma. Could you give me some suggestions from your experience?
Power Station Simulator, University of Strathclyde
University of Strathclyde
Original post by Georginakv
Hello Panos, I am from Greece and I have identical dilemma. Could you give me some suggestions from your experience?

Hi there @Georginakv :biggrin: Which courses are you considering and I can try to help?

- Caitlin :h:
Official University of Strathclyde Rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending