The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I confronted him. he just sed i dont no what to say. then he said wel i guess i should have been more open with you. and then pointed out that the messages were from her not from him.
Reply 21
jet-taylor
I confronted him. he just sed i dont no what to say. then he said wel i guess i should have been more open with you. and then pointed out that the messages were from her not from him.

Well if it really was innocent, would he not have said that straight away instead of ''I don't know what to say''?

What did you say to him?
Reply 22
i jst tld him wt i put on here. and that im open with him bout who i text, and he said he would tell her to stop if she did it again. aparently she was joking and messing around, but that she must like him. i dont think he had realised.
Reply 23
He should have told her to stop in the first place, without you needing to tell him to. But I'm glad you've more or less sorted it out :smile:

edit: typo.
jet-taylor
very long story but ill try and keep it brief!

I had my boyfriends phone the other day, and we both forgot it was in my bag. i have recently got a new phone so have lost all the soppy messages we had been sending each other, so i read thm on his phone. I stumbled across one from another girl, telling him how much she missed him. i then scrolled through the inbox and nothiced there were a lot from her, more thn from me and they were all in conversations as they seemed to follow each other. i read some more at random and discoverd one saying how she likes teaseing him bout her being naked in the shower. I thn read all of them coz i was worried bout the rest. Turns out the ring each other all the time and, text each other more then i text him. A few months ago i discoverd he wudnt open texts from this girl in front of me, and i asked him y. he sed its coz he didnt care, but if they had messages like tht, he wudnt want me to see thm.
now i dont no if im just being paranoid, i feel guilty for reading his mesages, but better for knowing. But i dont know how, or whether i shud confront him in case i loose him.

any suggestions would be good...

WHHOOOOA! Brign him up on that...sorry but sound slike he's either cheating on you, or taking 'attention' from another gilr way to seriosuly. guys like attention. BRING IT UP WITH HIM!
x
jet-taylor
i jst tld him wt i put on here. and that im open with him bout who i text, and he said he would tell her to stop if she did it again. aparently she was joking and messing around, but that she must like him. i dont think he had realised.

naked in the shower? I miss you text? Noooo, sorry but I think you still watch out for that. Only YOU should send text to him like that, I wouldnt take that!
Reply 26
Thanks for all your help. Things are ok now. I think. Though i never know whats going on with his texts. i just got to trust him. Hopefully we will be ok now. Just got issues with my parents and him no.

Latest

Trending

Trending