Advanced Higher Chemistry 2019/2020 Watch

ihateexams565
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
hi all, how's everyone finding the course so far?
bulbasaur55
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
you’ve already started? My teacher just gave us a course overview and told us we’d start in August 😂
(Original post by ihateexams565)
hi all, how's everyone finding the course so far?
Abigail110203
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
It has been busy. Got a test tomorrow and they are expecting us to have done 2 experiments and have them written up all before summer.
ihateexams565
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by cind25)
you’ve already started? My teacher just gave us a course overview and told us we’d start in August 😂
my school's only offering 2 periods a week and whole adv h classes weren't really sorted out until the 2nd week so we haven't through much either. if you've done n5/higher physics then the first part of the first unit should be a walk in the park (electromagnetic radiation, emission spectra etc) but if not it's still alright, not a bad introduction to the course. the part that comes after-- electron configuration-- can be a bit hard to wrap your head around but it should be fine if your teacher's half decent. i'd recommend reading a bit through the scholar notes if you want to be more prepared though : )
ihateexams565
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Abigail110203)
It has been busy. Got a test tomorrow and they are expecting us to have done 2 experiments and have them written up all before summer.
your class has been quite productive then! can't imagine getting a test in the first month of the course. which parts have you covered already?
Abigail110203
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
We are just starting the transition metal chemistry. Have have done everything up to oxidation numbers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 31 Jul '19
  • Staffordshire University
    Postgraduate open event - Stoke-on-Trent campus Postgraduate
    Wed, 7 Aug '19
  • University of Derby
    Foundation Open Event Further education
    Wed, 7 Aug '19

Are cats selfish