The Student Room Group

John Lewis application

Can someone give me advice please.

So I applied to John Lewis' customer assistant role on the 6th of June. It is now the 17th of July and I've heard no response. I emailed them about a week ago to see the status of my application and they responded saying that they are still screening applicants to be interviewed and that they will contact me soon saying whether I've been unsuccessful/successful.

I really want this job but the waiting time is ridiculous. I don't think I've been rejected as every time I log in to see the status of my application it says application 'submitted' rather than 'unsuccessful' . Has any one else applied to John Lewis and have had to wait this long?
Original post by _rivnn
Can someone give me advice please.

So I applied to John Lewis' customer assistant role on the 6th of June. It is now the 17th of July and I've heard no response. I emailed them about a week ago to see the status of my application and they responded saying that they are still screening applicants to be interviewed and that they will contact me soon saying whether I've been unsuccessful/successful.

I really want this job but the waiting time is ridiculous. I don't think I've been rejected as every time I log in to see the status of my application it says application 'submitted' rather than 'unsuccessful' . Has any one else applied to John Lewis and have had to wait this long?

I suggest giving them a ring and asking about it, because a month and a half is an excessive time to wait. If they give you the same answer, then I would give up and start looking for other jobs.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending