The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

when do we get our offer letter from Leeds University?

So I got a place through clearing a few weeks back and had actually received a very brief offer letter, but I heard that usually they would include informations like student ID and all that (in order for us to do our online registration and pay our fees) which mines didn't.

Do they usually take a while to be sent out, or am I missing something? Do we wait until the A levels are out?
Original post by Anonymous
So I got a place through clearing a few weeks back and had actually received a very brief offer letter, but I heard that usually they would include informations like student ID and all that (in order for us to do our online registration and pay our fees) which mines didn't.

Do they usually take a while to be sent out, or am I missing something? Do we wait until the A levels are out?

Did you accept?
Has it changed on track?
If not then just contact admissions and check/ confirm.
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Did you accept?
Has it changed on track?
If not then just contact admissions and check/ confirm.

I got an offer through clearing and I'm assuming that my place is confirmed since it says so on UCAS and they said they would email me but it's been a good few weeks and still nothing aside from the brief offer letter. I'm starting to get worried that i might have missed a procedure or something!
I got an offer through clearing and I'm assuming that my place is confirmed since it says so on UCAS and they said they would email me but it's been a good few weeks and still nothing aside from the brief offer letter. I'm starting to get worried that i might have missed a procedure or something!

Just contact them. If someone makes an offer you need to accept.
Reply 4
Original post by 999tigger
Just contact them. If someone makes an offer you need to accept.

will do so, thanks! but how do i accept an offer if it is already confirmed? I can't see any accept button on ucas
will do so, thanks! but how do i accept an offer if it is already confirmed? I can't see any accept button on ucas

If its been confirmed then you have already done something to make them believe its accepted can be the same thing as confirmation. Just speak to them and dont go round in circles.
Reply 6

Hii! I'm facing the same issue at the moment. Did Leeds ended up emailing you an official acceptance letter?

Quick Reply

Latest