The Student Room Group

Seems a little irrelevant now BUT ISWTG IN NOT RACIST !

Hiya guys so I know now with college coming up a lot of important questions are being answered but give me a chance !! A while back in the news there were a lot of reports of Pakistani grooming gangs in the north of England (actually this will never be irrelevant and what those men did need to be locked up ) but it painted an image in my head , can't blame the media for mispreading news or hatred .. coz well, this ethnic group did the crimes (so stop hating us Muslims ) anyways my mans Pakistani and him and his cousins always reference to sharing me and he's said on mupltiple occasions it'd turn me on to see you do the bros or when I'm giving him **** he asks me to say someone else's name ???(his cousins) their just a really vurlgar group like the British ones not the freshies the road ones . Why are they like this ?they have a very freaky nature and for most men out there knowing a girl has done your boys puts her as Thot not something you'd actually wife (haven't and will never be shared btw don't get it twisted it only ***** me on slightlyuuu) but he seems okay with wifing me and falls in "love" with me more he's not practicing , he's a ********er and I'm 16 he's only a hit older (still legal ) I just wanna know why are they like this .it seems cultural because we went back to 🇵🇰 and on FaceTime he was proud to show me off to all the boys even just my face not even sexual and he says things , send a pic , don't you want me to **** over you :frown: WTAF isit normal ? Are Pakistanis just freaks ? Let me know I feel uncomfortable if I marry into this family I might not be safe , times not on Lyn side 2 years , is this normal to be gushy gushy over someone's else's wife (this is prohibited in Islam ) or isit just 🇵🇰 culture OR (THE BIG ONE HERE) am I setting up to Be groomed or raped , I really love him and just wanna make sure I'm safe you know .
SORRY FOR THE RANT Y'Alll XOXOXO
Hello- I sent you a private message with more advise but in summary: he seems disrespectful and like he is grooming you. It's not a cultural thing - I'm Pakistani and I know Pakistani men who are better than this. Please be careful!! I think you should find someone who treats you right and you know for sure you are safe with (I don't think you'll be safe with this guy). insha'Allah you'll find someone else who is much better!!
Reply 2
Original post by fml.fatima
Hello- I sent you a private message with more advise but in summary: he seems disrespectful and like he is grooming you. It's not a cultural thing - I'm Pakistani and I know Pakistani men who are better than this. Please be careful!! I think you should find someone who treats you right and you know for sure you are safe with (I don't think you'll be safe with this guy). insha'Allah you'll find someone else who is much better!!

I'll heal from the heart break of leaving him quickly In sha Allah
If you're gonna troll, at least make it believable.
Reply 4
Original post by Anonymous
If you're gonna troll, at least make it believable.

SAYS ANONYMOUS, I've given details off my situation , maybe when your in love you do crazy things and I shouldn't of put up with it for so long ! And maybbbbeee I'm exaggerating and he's not made me shake hands with the whole community but my main concern is he keeps showing off me and parading me to other Pakistanis where it Bebe FaceTime or in real life and I just feel uncomfortable

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending