The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by josh75
if brexit hasnt happend yet and this is happening the most likely cause is this was caused by people catastrophisizing about Brexit.

Exactly, this is all being caused by remainer parliamentarian cannot accept the direct democracy they voted for!
Reply 81
Original post by Burton Bridge
@Vinny C

Instead jibbering on complete garbage and false accusations towards anybody who voted to leave the European Union. Why don't you tell us what you want.

What's your solution to solve the current political impasse?
What is your solution towards upholding democracy and reuniting the country?

So once try to actually answer the questions and let's have a sensible debate instead of talking complete and utter gibberish.

my solutions/predictions : Encourage Boris to keep talking so that he allienates more people. Reject his attempt to call a general election before EU deal issue is dealt with on 31st October! Encourage him to go to Brussels and tell off the EU while the Opposition tie him up legally regarding a no deal brexit 31st October deadline so thst he has to get a deal by that date or extend leaving till November or have no Brexit indefinitely. Then battle against Boris's minority government to ensure he resigns or call a general election or both. Then reinstate the sacked 21 Tory MPs.. Then withdraw Theresa May's deal. And ignore the 17.4 million! And encourage UK people to never again trust politicians! Hapoy days.
Original post by Greywolf.
I got another one for ya: 77095A42-3289-4714-85E1-F7FBBDD22E08.jpg.jpeg

This aged well XD
Reply 83
Original post by username5708395
This aged well XD

So good you needed a new account to celebrate
Original post by Quady
So good you needed a new account to celebrate

Its not Greywolf he is being sarcastic i think....
Reply 85
Original post by Burton Bridge
Its not Greywolf he is being sarcastic i think....

It's a new account with that as its only post. Dunno who it is and don't really care.

Latest

Trending

Trending