The Student Room Group

A Level Subject Help

Hello! Choosing subjects for A Levels has got me confused and I'd need some help. Right now, I've chosen Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Maths. I kind of want to take Psychology too but at the same time, want to keep my options open for uni.
Is a Level Physics similar to A Level Math? Can I drop Physics for Psychology? Which subject holds more importance? Side question, what subjects are required if you want to study medicine? How would you rank them in terms of difficulty?
search a medicine course and see the required grades and a levels. chemistry and maths is more then likely vital. I took chem bio and psych, all are hard for different reasons. Psychology is essay and knowledge. biology is keywords, and writing the correct points for a question. chemistry is very mathsy and complex at times but methodical in answering questions.
Reply 2
Original post by bambi1425
search a medicine course and see the required grades and a levels. chemistry and maths is more then likely vital. I took chem bio and psych, all are hard for different reasons. Psychology is essay and knowledge. biology is keywords, and writing the correct points for a question. chemistry is very mathsy and complex at times but methodical in answering questions.

That seems like a good combo. Which one did you find the hardest? What were the past papers like?
I probably find biology the hardest because my memory hates me. past papers are generally ok for chemistry but generally a bit peculiar for biology, because of ratios of topics and such

Quick Reply

Latest