The Student Room Group

Physic and Maths Tutor - for A level chemistry

Are the questions on Physics and Maths tutor good for Chemistry?

For some reason, im finding them much easier than the questions on the past papers.

Is it because Physics and Maths tutor are using the old spec chemistry questions?
Reply 1
What exam board are you using?

Physics and maths tutor gather questions from all papers (including old spec) to create their topic exams, which may explain why they are easier.
Reply 2
Original post by NaeemC
What exam board are you using?

Physics and maths tutor gather questions from all papers (including old spec) to create their topic exams, which may explain why they are easier.

Im doing AQA Chem. Thats probably why its so much more easier then. I guess they are taking questions from the old spec.
Reply 3
Ah I see. I would stick to the physics and maths tutor questions and leave the new spec past papers to the end so you can test yourself once you have learnt everything. If these questions are too easy then I recommend using the exam questions in the AQA textbook.
Reply 4
Original post by NaeemC
Ah I see. I would stick to the physics and maths tutor questions and leave the new spec past papers to the end so you can test yourself once you have learnt everything. If these questions are too easy then I recommend using the exam questions in the AQA textbook

Yeah I guess I will try some from the textbooks. Thanks anyways!

Quick Reply

Latest