Nbusfield1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
We have been studying regeneration mostly around wales and I am struggling to come up with a question surrounding regeneration does anyone have any ideas
G96J
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I suppose it's dependent on your level of study? GCSE, A-Level, degree? I am also assuming it's urban regeneration here.

What impact has urban regeneration in ____ had on the original local residents?
- family life
- businesses
- affordability
- community

How has urban regeneration affected the perception of _____ to the general public?
- before vs. after

What forms of resistance have there been to urban regeneration in ____?
- protest?

Or maybe your research could use Google maps? You could go back in time on street view in a particular area and investigate how the physical appearance has changed over time.
Hopefully this helps you generate a question if not provided you with one!
Phoenixfeather99
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Nbusfield1)
We have been studying regeneration mostly around wales and I am struggling to come up with a question surrounding regeneration does anyone have any ideas
I did regeneration for my A Level Geography. I chose to do my local town as there are plans for regenerating the town centre. My question was something along the lines of.... does (insert place name) require regeneration? Then I basically unpicked the regeneration plan, looked at past small scale regenerations and looked where in the town needed the most regeneration and whether the proposed plan covered these areas.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I don't want to decide until I've received all my offers (45)
41.28%
I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (21)
19.27%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something in the world changes (ie. pandemic-related) (6)
5.5%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (9)
8.26%
I still have more questions before I made my decision (9)
8.26%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (8)
7.34%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (11)
10.09%

Watched Threads