The Student Room Group

Geography independent coursework

We have been studying regeneration mostly around wales and I am struggling to come up with a question surrounding regeneration does anyone have any ideas
Reply 1
I suppose it's dependent on your level of study? GCSE, A-Level, degree? I am also assuming it's urban regeneration here.

What impact has urban regeneration in ____ had on the original local residents?
- family life
- businesses
- affordability
- community

How has urban regeneration affected the perception of _____ to the general public?
- before vs. after

What forms of resistance have there been to urban regeneration in ____?
- protest?

Or maybe your research could use Google maps? You could go back in time on street view in a particular area and investigate how the physical appearance has changed over time.
Hopefully this helps you generate a question if not provided you with one!
Original post by Nbusfield1
We have been studying regeneration mostly around wales and I am struggling to come up with a question surrounding regeneration does anyone have any ideas

I did regeneration for my A Level Geography. I chose to do my local town as there are plans for regenerating the town centre. My question was something along the lines of.... does (insert place name) require regeneration? Then I basically unpicked the regeneration plan, looked at past small scale regenerations and looked where in the town needed the most regeneration and whether the proposed plan covered these areas.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending