The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UoL room swapping 2019

Hello, everyone. Just got a large single room at nutford house, with bathroom shared but it is catered. The place is pretty close to the imperial college and it takes about 10 mins by tube to get to the UCL campus. I am looking for somebody who has an ensuite that interests in swapping with me. And I can pay absolutely anything for it.
The price for this accomodation is 212 pounds each week.

Thank you guys soooo much for helping!
(edited 4 years ago)
I have an accommodation offer for a single catered room at International Hall, would anyone be interested in swapping? Looking for garden halls, connaught halls or college halls. PM me!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by zhangt
Hello, everyone. Just got a large single room at nutford house, with bathroom shared but it is catered. The place is pretty close to the imperial college and it takes about 10 mins by tube to get to the UCL campus. I am looking for somebody who has an ensuite that interests in swapping with me. And I can pay absolutely anything for it.
The price for this accomodation is 212 pounds each week.

Thank you guys soooo much for helping!

sent you a pm!
(edited 4 years ago)
Hello, I have a single room, shared bathroom and catered in International Hall, £220/week. Super close to UCL campus. Was looking to swap for an ensuite in Garden or College Hall. Willing to pay anything.Thanks.
Hey guys, I’ve got a single room at Lillian Penson house, I’m really desperate to swap for accommodation near Bloomsbury, preferably Connaught Hall, Garden Halls or College Halls but I’d take anything that’s available near the area.

I’m willing to pay extra, please DM me if you’re interested :smile: x
Hey, is anyone interested in swapping for an ensuite studio in International Halls? It is self-catered with a kitchenette, and a 10 minute walk to the UCL campus. £256.20/week.

Looking for a self-catered single room with a shared bathroom close to the UCL campus.

Message me if interested!
Hi guys, I’ve got a medium size room at Handel Mansions with a double bed for £215 a week. Its a really great location, 5 minutes walking distance to UCL. I was looking to swap for Connaught Hall, College Hall or any of the other intercollegiate halls so please let me know if interested x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending