The Student Room Group

Freshers week (club dress code)

Hey,
So i just learned that jeans, t-shirt and sneakers wont probably cut it in clubs (19 F). From where i come from (not UK), theres no dress code in clubs so the 2 times i went i didnt need to deal with what to wear. Tbh I wasn’t even sure if i wanted to participate in fresher's night events since im not good in crowded places, but this just reaffirmed my decision not to go to any parties or raves. I just hope that I’ll find people who would rather stay in a apartment and just get drunk and chill there or go to some pub.
So is the dress code really that strict???
Moved to Uni Life for you buddy :h:
Original post by Hofmi45
Hey,
So i just learned that jeans, t-shirt and sneakers wont probably cut it in clubs (19 F). From where i come from (not UK), theres no dress code in clubs so the 2 times i went i didnt need to deal with what to wear. Tbh I wasn’t even sure if i wanted to participate in fresher's night events since im not good in crowded places, but this just reaffirmed my decision not to go to any parties or raves. I just hope that I’ll find people who would rather stay in a apartment and just get drunk and chill there or go to some pub.
So is the dress code really that strict???

Hey,:top2:

I suppose it depends on where you are studying and what clubs you are in reference too.

I know for example in Liverpool there is no dress code for the majority of the clubs/bars and trainers would be perfectly fine. I would maybe recommend contacting the university where you are studying and they may be able to put you in contact with some current students who would be able to advise.

I hope this helps,
Tom :thumbsup:
Reply 3
Original post by Glaz
Moved to Uni Life for you buddy :h:

Thank you so much xD

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending