The Student Room Group

Eurocamp 2020

I’ve been offered a position at Eurocamp
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Miryamhussain01
I’ve been offered a position at Eurocamp next season, they said they will confirm whether it’s Holiday rep of Fun station rep in November/December. I just wanted to know if anyone had been and what it was like? I know the pay isn’t great, could anyone tell me how much it is?

If you like camping then definitely go for it!
You'll meet loads of amazing people and make amazing memories.
The pay depends on your location and is about £850 for Italy but £1200 for France per month.

Eurocamp don't pay the best, but you have loads of support and are quite organised, other companies pay better, but you have less support and aren't organised at all.

I'm currently out in Italy working as a campsite rep, but not for Eurocamp, although I do know all the Eurocamp reps on this site, it's one of the best decisions I've made.

Are Eurocamp already recruiting for next year then?
Oh that’s more than I
(edited 4 years ago)
Oh that’s more than I expected anyway lol..
yeah well I did the interview through my college so I think that’s why it’s so early, I don’t get anymore information until November/December though.
Who are you working for? Is it your first season?

I work for Canvas holidays, and it's my first season.
I was ****ting myself on the plane over, I was so nervous, but when I started and got to know everyone, I really enjoyed it
Yeah I’m already nervous even though it’s months away lol, When are you back?
Don't worry, everyone is really friendly.
I fly back at the end of the month
I’ve been offered a position at Eurocamp next season, they said they will confirm whether it’s Holiday rep of Fun station rep in November/December. I just wanted to know if anyone had been and what it was like? I know the pay isn’t great, could anyone tell me how much it is?

I'm thinking about doing the same thing this summer - how did you apply?
Original post by katie_nicole
I'm thinking about doing the same thing this summer - how did you apply?

I had the chanc
(edited 4 years ago)
I had the chance to get an interview through my college as I’m studying travel and tourism so if we met the right criteria we were able to have an interview with them

Ah ok! I've had a look on their website, but it's not too clear... Which role have you applied for?
Original post by katie_nicole
Ah ok! I've had a look on their website, but it's not too clear... Which role have you applied for?

I got the fun station rep role

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending