The Student Room Group

Will the university of Warwick accept me?

have got awful grades in gcse -6 in biology 6 in media studies 6 in history 6 in re 5 in chemistry 5 in english lit 4 in maths 4 in english lang and 3 in physics and 3 in art

I am studying sociology business and economics a level*

The question is will Warwick accept me in accounting and finance degree if I don't do a level maths or have a A in gcse maths.* London South bank university will accept me if I have a 4 in maths and it is ranked 7 in accounting and finance in the uk by the guardian.

I would like to know if Warwick will accept me with my awful gcse
I’ve just looked at their entry requirements and it says an a in a level maths. If you’re still not sure you can email the admissions department there but it does seem like you need maths to a level.
Original post by LOVEyouurself
have got awful grades in gcse -6 in biology 6 in media studies 6 in history 6 in re 5 in chemistry 5 in english lit 4 in maths 4 in english lang and 3 in physics and 3 in art

I am studying sociology business and economics a level*

The question is will Warwick accept me in accounting and finance degree if I don't do a level maths or have a A in gcse maths.* London South bank university will accept me if I have a 4 in maths and it is ranked 7 in accounting and finance in the uk by the guardian.

I would like to know if Warwick will accept me with my awful gcse

100% no
Unfortunately not , they do not like business and economics together , you do not meet the entry requirements either x
While you don’t meet Warwick’s entry requirements as you don’t do A level maths, your GCSEs are by no means awful and you should be proud of what you have achieved

Quick Reply

Latest