The Student Room Group

UCAT Scores

I just finished my UCAT today, and i received a score of 2420 and a Band 2 in Situational Judgement. I know it's not extremely terrible, but I am still concerned that I won't get into any schools because of my scores. My Verbal Reasoning let my score down loads (I scored in the low 500s). Any advice/help on where would consider me would be much appreciated!
(n.b. I've already sat the BMAT and am awaiting the results, but unfortunately i think my UCAT was my best shot)
(edited 4 years ago)
2420 is low but definitely not the lowest. Look at the universities which don't place a large emphasis on the ucat, but on other factors such as your GCSEs or personal statement. If other parts of your application are strong, then you still have good chances of getting an interview offer.
To summarise everything, apply strategically.
Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by queen15x
I just finished my UCAT today, and i received a score of 2420 and a Band 2 in Situational Judgement. I know it's not extremely terrible, but I am still concerned that I won't get into any schools because of my scores. My Verbal Reasoning let my score down loads (I scored in the low 500s). Any advice/help on where would consider me would be much appreciated!
(n.b. I've already sat the BMAT and am awaiting the results, but unfortunately i think my UCAT was my best shot)

Post your full stats including GCSE's, predictions etc.in the "Which medicine school" mega thread and we will advise.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending