The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
me too. what are your predicted grades?

A*A*A Maths Further Maths Physics. I probably did pretty bad in the MAT as Warwick did not give me the reduced offer, which means it's very unlikely i can get Imperial offer. Just hoping for UCL now 😭
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Anyone got an interview from UCL's the Bartlett? I sent them my task in mid-December yet haven't heard anything :frown:

not for architecture but for urban planning at the Bartlett
Original post by Rana55
Sorry to hear that. Ur grades are very impressive so good luck with ur other applications.
Which course did u apply to?

Politics and International Relations
I still haven't received a decision. Starting to get really anxious now

Lots of people haven’t received decisions yet so I wouldn’t worry. Good luck!
WHAT DID U GUYS apply at lse?

ISPP
Original post by emilyleee
A*A*A Maths Further Maths Physics. I probably did pretty bad in the MAT as Warwick did not give me the reduced offer, which means it's very unlikely i can get Imperial offer. Just hoping for UCL now 😭

May I ask what you think you got in the MAT? I know it’s not part of UCL’s requirement but just curious. If it makes you any happier, I got exactly 50.

I also applied in October for Maths at UCL but haven’t heard back.
Anyone heard for English yet?
Yo homies when do ucl give out their offers like Friday’s or?
Has anyone heard back from PPE?
Original post by petrapakozdi
Has anyone heard back from PPE?

someone has but very few people afaik, on this thread IIRC there were 3 offers and one rejection, not sure about the latter though
Yo homies when do ucl give out their offers like Friday’s or?

I think normally they do yeah
as an applicant of January 11. Do you guys think I should even be hoping for a response by March
What course are you applying for: Neuroscience MSc
What other universities are you thinking of: Just UCL, I need to get a plan b set up
A level / IB / Higher predicted grades: A*A*B (Chemistry, Biology, Math)
AS / GCSE grades: - Don't have those
Extra curriculars: I don't really have those either.

I'd be a EU-student, I don't want to get my hopes up, it's a stretch and so expensive. But if anyone's in the same boat. Hi, I hope you get in!
Best of luck
as an applicant of January 11. Do you guys think I should even be hoping for a response by March

I also applied on the 11th and would be interested to know if/when similar near-deadline applicants got/get a response
Anyone firming UCL chemistry?
Original post by corsica
I also applied on the 11th and would be interested to know if/when similar near-deadline applicants got/get a response

Omg I also applied on the 11th! But no offers yet :frown:
Original post by Sim0nbo55
Anyone firming UCL chemistry?

Yes, I firmed UCL for chemistry last week :smile:
has anyone recieved an offer for biochem or pharmacology basc yet?? i sent mine in october and still haven’t heard
Original post by alessaweiler
I’m applying for neuroscience! got my offer a few weeks ago- anyone else got offers? would love to get to know anyone who is going! It would be great to have some familiar faces once we get there (assuming exams go well lol)

Hi! Little curious, what are your expected grades and when did you apply. Also congratulations, I hope your exams go well!
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by falselyincognito
got one for neuroscience!!!

Congratulations! You seem like you deserve it! I hope your exams go well (if it was conditional).

Latest

Trending

Trending