The Student Room Group

Can you send unis diff predicted grades?

One uni course I want to apply to requires you to be predicted no more then AAB but another course I want to apply to wants A*AA

Could I send diff predicted grades to both unis?
Original post by Alayna1234
One uni course I want to apply to requires you to be predicted no more then AAB but another course I want to apply to wants A*AA

Which course asks for “no more than AAB”?

The same ucas application goes to all 5 choices
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Which course asks for “no more than AAB”?

The same ucas application goes to all 5 choices

It’s a foundation course
Your predictions come from your referee, not you.

And no, these predictions can't be changed later so you can get around grade requirements for widening participation courses whilst still having a bite at the main cherry.

No, teachers are required to use their professional judgement when they put your predicted A-level grades on your UCAS reference. They wouldn't want to game the system by making predictions which are either too high or low. (And every uni sees the same reference!)

If you are predicted a solid set of results, there is nothing wrong with you applying for courses with a range of entry grades including A*AA. Should you, however, not make the grade come next August, there should be a wide variety of courses available at Clearing. Worry about the lower tariff programmes then if that is indeed your A-level profile come Results Day 2020.
(edited 4 years ago)
It’s a foundation course

If you're expecting A*AA then you shouldn't be applying to a foundation course for applicants with ABB and lower.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending