The Student Room Group

Vegan reports friends who fed her chicken nuggets when she was drunk to police

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/vegan-reports-friends-who-fed-20546271

what horrid people. "friends" like that are the worse.

Scroll to see replies

I kinda want some chicken nuggets now...
(edited 4 years ago)
Wow, ****ty friends. Not just food tampering but public humiliation. Although I'm not sure what the police can do about it
Original post by Obolinda
Wow, ****ty friends. Not just food tampering but public humiliation. Although I'm not sure what the police can do about it

I think the little gremlins are facing charges on grounds of food tampering.
Reply 4
Jesus this girl needs to grow a pair, what her friends did was a **** move but filing charges is simply beyond the pale.
Original post by Napp
Jesus this girl needs to grow a pair, what her friends did was a **** move but filing charges is simply beyond the pale.

would you say the same if this happened to a muslim, or someone with a non life threatening allergy?
Definitely a **** move and her friends are ****ty, but I’m not sure getting the police involved is justified
Reply 7
What kind of friend mocks you and online out of all the places where millions of people can see it, ****ty friends that's for sure but getting the police involved? We don't have rights for food, food is for eating.
What jerks.
But the police and courts have more serious situations requiring their involvement than an inebriated vegan eating chicken nuggets.
Reply 9
Original post by Leviathan1611
would you say the same if this happened to a muslim, or someone with a non life threatening allergy?

Yes, muslims can eat chicken... and seeing as an allergy is utterly different in every respect i see no particular reason to address that remark.
Reply 10
With police being cut to the bone as it is, you would think they should be able to ignore things like this, while they could have been doing something serious like helping a rape/assault/etc victim, they were dealing with this nonsense.
Original post by Napp
Yes, muslims can eat chicken... and seeing as an allergy is utterly different in every respect i see no particular reason to address that remark.

sometimes vegans get a little sick if they eat meat after not having it for a long time. like a tummy ache, vomiting etc. that's why I said a non-life threatening allergy.
this is a strange story, but there is probably a Colonel of truth in it.
What sort of friend does something like this? I know how angry & upset I'd be if anyone tricked me into eating any sort of meat, especially if they then used it to humiliate me on social media. Not sure if it's really a matter for the police though or what exactly they could be charged with.
Original post by Leviathan1611
what horrid people. "friends" like that are the worse.

I know, I really couldn't have a vegan friend! :wink:

It's drunk banter. I remember once eating a Bonio and daring someone to eat a spoonful of cat food when pissed. If you are that precious then stay sober.
Original post by Apachecow
I know, I really couldn't have a vegan friend! :wink:

It's drunk banter. I remember once eating a Bonio and daring someone to eat a spoonful of cat food when pissed. If you are that precious then stay sober.

I was talking of the little gremlins who played the not so cool prank.

fair point, she shouldn't have gotten drunk in the first place, although one would say that she would have trusted being drunk around her friends so it's not entirely her fault. oh well🤷

this is why I don't drink.
I’m ok with her reporting it to the fuzz. They have a stressful job and could do with a good laugh
Reply 17
Only in America eh
Those people are not anybody friends their nothing but bullies and selfish cowards. How do they know that food could not have killed her. The police do need to get involved.
Original post by looloo2134
Those people are not anybody friends their nothing but bullies and selfish cowards. How do they know that food could not have killed her. The police do need to get involved.

Meat won’t kill a vegetarian or vegan as a general rule; it’s not as if it was a poison

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending